Chapter 10 (final chapter)

I wake up to the biggest headache ever.

"why does my head hurt so much?" i groaned and rubbed my head.

"Maybe because you drank your life out last night?" i hear someone say.

I open my eyes and see all the girls surrounding my bed.

"Holy shit why is everyone here." i ask them rubbing my eyes.

"Because of what happened yesterday." Nayeon said.

"Oh yeah that, suddenly i want to go back to sleep and never wake up." i turn around about to lay down and see Sana there.

I immediately started to tear up.

"W-why is she here." i said and scooted away from her.

"Please let me explain babe." Sana said tearing up too.

"Don't call me that." i told her.

"Then just let me explain y/n, it really wasn't what it looked like." Sana said.

"We'll give you guys privacy." the girls said and left the room.

"Then what the fuck was happening Sana because i'm really confused if you're cheating on me or not." i coldly said to Sana.

"Ever since Eunha became our manager she had this crush on me and wouldn't leave me alone, she would do anything to get me alone, she would even sexually harass me, i was too scared to tell any of them because she threatened me, please believe me Y/n you can even ask the members." Sana said crying next to me.

"So why did the girls never notice you two." i said.

"They thought we were best friends, but i was forced." Sana said and she was pouring at this point.

"You're telling me that girl put her hands on you?" i said and she nodded.

"She took my phone and didn't let me message you or call you." she said with her head down.

"Ah hell no." i stood up and went to the door and told the girls to come in.

I told them everything that Sana told me.

"So is this true everyone?" i ask them

"Well its true that Eunha has a crush on Sana but we never knew about all the things she did to you Sana i'm so sorry." Mina said.

"Yea i'm sorry we never noticed Sana." They all said with their heads down.

"Alright now where's that motherfucker at, i'm about to beat the shit out of her." i said.
(NO HATE TO EUNHA MAN I LOVE HER)

"She's in the room next door." Sana said quietly.

I rush out of the room and bang on the room next door. Eunha opens the door and i punch her in the face and she falls to the floor. "What the fuck dude." i get on top of her and start punching like crazy i then pick her up by her and collar and pin her to the wall.

"How dare you lay a hand on her without permission, what is wrong with you?" i yelled and she just laughed at me.

"Im going to ruin your whole life Eunha trust me." i said and let go of her making her bloody self fall to the floor.

Then jungkook and v walk in with police behind them

"We got it Y/n it's all good." Jungkook said.

"The bloody one on the floor Mr. Officer." V said.

"Miss Eunha you are under arrest for Sexual Harassment." the officer said.

I go to the table in the room and see Sana's phone, i grab it and walk back to Dahyun and Momos room.

I walk in and see Sana crying, i quickly run up to her and hug her. "Baby im so sorry for not even checking up on you, if i did i would've known and gotten her sooner." i said and she snuggled into me.

"Y/n we're sorry for not paying more attention to Sana unnie." Tzuyu said.

"It's not your fault Tzuyu, and i'm sorry for yelling at you guys." i said to them.

"It's ok Y/n, Eunha is going to jail now and that's all that matters." Chae said.

"Can we go back to my room babe?" Sana said.

"Of course baby."

We get to Sana's room and she goes to lay on her bed and i go lay right next to her to cuddle.

"Baby im gonna stay with you for the rest of the tour now, since i'm the only one who can protect you alright?" i said and she nodded.

"Man i want to kill Eunha, who does she think she is touching my girl." i said.

"Calm down babe you got her and she's in jail now." Sana said giggling.

"Yah why are u giggling at a time like this, you must be crazy." i said

"I love it when your protective like that babe, and i just missed you so much." she said snuggling into me.

"Man i've missed you too, you, your scent, your touch, your kisses, everything pretty much." i said caressing her head.

"I love you babe."

"Love you too baby."

The End

(This story was pretty short cause i'm about to start my new one called "1 out of 9" which will be my second story so hopefully i've improved. I hope you liked this story even though it was pretty basic.)