Robin x Finney

Finney POV:

I'm walking to school with Gwen and she is talking about hoe she wants to marry this one person "you're not gonna marry him" "oh I love his voice" is stop walking and look at the gate "what's wrong?" "its new" "what is?" "the poster, mr Yamada must be putting them up again" Gwen look's at the ground with a frown "you don't think they're gonna find him do you?" "Not how they want to" she say's. When we are still walking to school it's just kinda silent we aren't talking but it's a comfortable silence so it's not awkward. 

*Time skip to when they arrive at the school gate*

When we arrive at school we hear people shouting 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' we both quickly run to the fight to see who is fighting it's robin Arellano the toughest kid in school and moose the kid that beat me up last year "you think you're so tough, huh?" moose say's "let's find out" "I will pound you like a nail, you scrawny little be*ner" moose say's "then do it, unless your scared" moose goes to hit robin but robin ducks then kicks him into a pole moose try's to fight back but that didn't work, he then knocks him to the ground robin looks around then punches him over and over till he knocks him out. I quickly pull Gwen away while robin walks away from the scene "what are you doing!?, that's was moose" "I don't care" "moose is a giant asshole" "I know" but last year when he made your nose bleed" "Gwen" "He had it coming" "no one has that coming" "finney he beat you up" "I know, Gwen I was there remember" I sigh "I just don't want to talk about it" "well, he was stupid to pick a fight with robin Arellano he's the toughest kid in school since PinBall Vance Hopper got taken bye the grabber" 

*Time skip to after first period*

I walk out of the classroom and see my bully's and quickly run to the bathroom and hide in one of the stalls "come on out finney" I walk out of the stall and see those 3 standing there "what are you doing in our bathroom?" "yeah didn't you read the sign, it say's boy's" "yeah boy's not f*gs" I look down then I hear the bathroom door open, robin then walks in we all look at him he looks at the bully's "dipshit's move" they quickly move "hey Finn, how's it going" "oh you know on and off I guess" he just nods, the bully's try to leave "wait, fuck with Finn again I fuck with you" they nod and are frozen still "you can leave now" he said and they ran out of there. "hey why did you beat up moose?" "he was shit talking" we both laugh "I was honestly so surprised when he swung to be honest" we laugh "it's looks like you honestly hurt him" "well had to have the blood for the crowd you know, makes a stronger point" I nod "hey do you mind stopping by my house after school?"'is it math again?" "yeah" "yeah I can stop by after school" he nods "hey Finn I have to tell you something" robin say's "oh, what is it?" I ask wondering what it is "well I have a crush, and it's a boy" "I support you robin!" I say hugging him "and I also like boy's" I say he look's shocked "well Finn, I kinda... like you" he likes me back! "I like you too robin! I have for a while" he look's shocked then it turns to happy  "Finn will you be my boyfriend?" 'yes of course I will!!!" I say hugging him  "hey robin, can I kiss you?" "yes you can!" then we both lean in and kiss. I'm so happy I'm finally with the person i have liked for so long.

657 words

I rushed this I'm so sorry

I'm gonna try and write more and get them out by tomorrow :)