Chapter 1 / The last Time Subaru Natsuki was Subaru Natsuki

A/N : Shut up and Read, don't complain about the Grammar I'm not a WHITE ASSHOLE! If I see one damn complain I'm going to change the language to my native one. So Shut the fuck up.

You will understand why the title look like that in Chapter 2 or 3 | 2907 Words of content you satisfied now you idiot.

_________________

I'm not gonna explain Why or What so I recommend you lazy fat ass to read first the original web or light novels Arc 1 to Arc 6 before reading this because there a lot of big spoilers.

_________________
.
. = Time Skip
.
_________________

Said : [ Ben ] " Fuck You "
Thought : [ Zoe ] " You Bitch "

_________________

The story begins in the streets of Lugnica but the story today is not about Lugnica's history, geography or status -ect.ect.ect. so Fuck Lugnica.

a black hair boy with nasty black eyes was standing in the streets with a trouble expression on his face, all most the Word Trouble is wrong to describe it maybe Serious Despair and some sweat dripping around his neck and forehead.

[ A/N : ? Had a temporary memories lost you will understand what I mean by this later. ]

[ ? ] : Why.. I'm here again.... this it's a good joke.

The boy mumble like a lunatic, the people that was nearby that could hear him was looking at Him in sympathetic.

[ ? ] : Mama is that boy is ok his been saying random things for a while now. "

A Brat that have a appreciate of a girl pointed her finger at the strange boy.

[ ? ] : Don't trouble yourself with him [ Name of the Brat ]. His Just a lunatic... "

The mother of the Brat reply to the curious Brat,
Then drug the brat's hand away from the sight of Black hair boy.

The Boy however heard that then snapped back to reality, looking around he noticed he attracted a small crowd who was looking at him with disgust,Curious,Pity, and others more emotions.

[ ? ] : This is not that really a dream.... "

The boy spoke in Melancholy before running to the streets like a Ground Dragon.
.
.
.
[ ? ] : Hey! watch were your going you idiot "

A Middle age Man yelled at [ ? ] Who was Running in the streets like a banzai charge Leader, resulting to bumped a Middle age Bitch.

[ ? ] : Sorry I'm in a hurry.. " ( Long live the Emperor!!! )
.
.
.
[ ? ] : " Hey asshole keep your eyes in the Road. "

A Brown Hair Cat Human yelled at [ ? ] Who was running in the streets like one of the samurais in the Last Samurai Movie, causing to bumped a Stupid Cat Man.

[ ? ] : Sorry I'm in a hurry.. " ( Long live the shogun )

[ A/N : Shogon or Shogun I don't know a thing so shut up ]
.
.
.
Kamado Risch was looking around in the streets of Lugnica, waiting patiently for any legit customers, if a Bitch with money be Gentle and respectful but if a Bitch with no money be a demon and Yelled at him or Her.

Suddenly Mr, Risch The Bitch spotted a black haired Asshole with Nasty black eyes and a Shut in outfit but in his respective that rags that the Asshole was wearing was a very unique clothes meaning that Brat is a Noble. ( more like a lunatic )