Chapter 3 / The Return of The Great Sage Part 2

Hey It's me Again The Author of This book, Just saying hi anyways I like to make something clear here or add another context that I forgotten to add in the previous Chapter,

2046 words of context or content.
_______________

Subaru/Flugel = is not a virgin in this Parallel universe meaning our boy Fuck someone, Well Good For him I guess.

_______________

I don't know what or when is the Witch cult was created but I'm making that organization 400 year old, Flugel and Geuse is The leader of the Group, Those Guys help the low population Race that have a big chance to get extinct like those scientist in Earth that pleading to the government to gave them some assistant or help to protect the animal that will extinct soon like a Rhino or eagle I think your brain understand enough what I mean by this Yes?

_______________

Subaru Help Echidna to make Puck and Beatrice and the last one Echidna The Artifact one, but most of the Work was handled by Echidna, Subaru only provide the necessary power and little knowledge he have, so in this universe Subaru is like Beatrice Father but Subaru prepare to be called Brother instead that will explain later I don't want to spoiled the fun.

_______________

Anyways hope you enjoy the Chapter today, Bitch.

_______________

~~~~~Flugel-sama I had receive News about Camille-sama and There some events that R- ' hesitated '~~~~~~

~~~~~~' shock ' what... Where is she? What happened to her? Answer me Geuse!! Now!!
~~~~~~

~~~~~' Fear ' Y-yes I Heard that the Witch of Lust was burn to de- ' stopped and froze in sadness ' ~~~~~~

~~~~~it can't be your tha-.. impossible.... After everything she did for them this... This what they re-~~~~~~
.
.
.
~~~~~~ Why I'm always too late ' sodded ' Why is this happening, I...-I was so happy back t-
~~~~~

~~~~~~' difficult to breathed ' Fluge~l... ' smile ' ~~~~~~

~~~~~~n-no don't leave me to Nerva Please.... Don't le-~~~~
.
.
.
~~~~~~~Flugel-sama Sekhmet and Volcanica had an argument that resulted to a battle the earlier shockwaves and earthquake was there doing~~~~~~

~~~~~What it can be ' terror ' That Witch ' anger and Rememberd = { " you will lose them one by one and you will Fall in total despair and madness and One Day you will be mine alone " } ' Innocent Smile but it's kinda a smirk ' we- ' shake head ' we need to stop them quickly come on Geuse!! ~~~~~~~

~~~~~aa- yes Flugel-sama ' run '~~~~~~~
.
.
.
~~~~youuuuu think that thing will work against meeee again?~~~~

~~~~~~No but it will delay you for reaching her, you bastard!~~~~~

~~~~~~hmm ' tsk ' yourrrr annoying as always Flugel~~~~~~

~~~~~~say the guy who talk stupid~~~~~

~~~~~~youuuuu think I like this because I want to?~~~~~~

~~~~~~~I don't know what happened to you hector but I will not sit back and watch my Friend die, I failed already four of them I'm not gonna lose another one, so if you want to take her you will go first to me~~~~~~