Chapter 4 / The Return of The Great Sage Part 3

I have some issues that needed my eyes on so that explains why the 4th Chapter was delay. I didn't write for about 14 Days. Because School was now starting. If you think I'm only making excuses so be it. I don't care I'm only doing this for my personal satisfaction. So don't you Fucking complain Why I take this long....

( Joke aside But I really don't had Time to write shit because I need to take care of my aunt's baby. and if you like to hear my opinion in matter. IS HELL!!! THE BRAT ALWAYS CRYING LIKE CRAZY. AND THE POOP IS STINK ASS SHIT... Anyhow I sorry I take this long to update. )

Small question : do you think I should rewrite Chapter 1 ? I mean I Just make it out of the blue. There's a lot of Effort in that Chapter to be honest. ( Like Most of them -_- )

{ I will frequently added this if I forgotten some important details }
Details that I forgotten to add.

2513 words of context
_______________

* Subaru still had the curse Dragon blood.

_______________

* Subaru still have the Witch Factors of Sloth and Greed and 1/3 of { Gluttony } = Read Arc 6.

_______________

* The details of the Sage Factor will explain later in the future or maybe never, a little detail =  this factor is similar to the 7 Witch Factor but there a lot difference between the Sin and virtue, ( isn't it obvious? )  Well Yes I meant to say is that the Witch Factor had one Authority like the unseen hand, but the Sage Factor have 7 Authority of it. ( Just search the 7 Virtues in Google I'm kinda Slothful to explain it any further. Sighs

_____________

Well then let's start, Bitch.

_____________

[ Subaru ] : " Oi, Pals long time no see How you guys have been doing this days lately it's been forever since I've last see you guys."

Subaru said in a Friendly manner like meeting some old Friends a big Smile present in his face, the Three Morons however raise a brow Puzzled at the unexpected reaction of the strange Asshole, they looked each other's faces almost there expression already telling what they want, the first one to spoke was the mushroom head brat.

[ Kan ] : " Do you know him? "

Kan asked his comrades as he narrowed his oversized Black eyes at Subaru.The Skeleton Guy who name Chin reply in a cold tone.

[ Chin ] : " I don't know someone who look like a lunatic. "

[ Ton ] : " Hmm Maybe this guy is nuts, Should we go and find someone who had brains on his head? "

The Fat Boy said slightly his instinct was telling him to run away from this Strange Boy But his stubborn Captain brush his concern, confident that if a fight broke out they will win.

[ Chin ] : " Nee, this guy have money on him Just believe me on this, "

Chin nodded his head and looked at his minions or companions, trying to lift there morals, he then turned his attention back to Subaru and continue.

[ Chin ] " his just acting like some Fool so he could've get away from us, "

when chin finish speaking, Ton and Kan immediately Was back in board, looking at Subaru a little bit impress of what the strange boy's decision, acting like a lunatic to get away from them.

[ Ton ] : " Hmm Now that you say it maybe your right."

The Fat boy say and Smirk, the mushroom brat nodded and grind, the Skeleton Guy lick his lips with his long tongue, the three Morons take out there Daggers or knife together then they pointed it in the direction where Subaru was standing,