Part 1: The First Arrival.

Images used are depictions of what the character looks like. I do not own the art and credit goes to the original artist.

It was an ordinary day. Zero was relaxing, savoring life as usual. He was a cheerful person. When hunger struck, he decided to go out for some food. He walked to the door, waved goodbye to a sleeping Karma, and stepped outside. On his way to the store, he sensed an odd presence. Something felt off. He was wary of the sensation.

Suddenly, a portal materialized in front of him. He was startled and unsure of what to do. Attempting to walk away from it, he found the portal persistently following him. Unease settled over him. Abruptly, he felt himself being pulled in. The portal was drawing him inside. Despite his struggles, his efforts were futile.

Soon, he was sucked through the vortex and transported through a long portal. As he flew through, memories flashed before him: his father's death, his friends' betrayal, his stepfather's protection. He saw it all. Eventually, he blacked out and woke up ten minutes later in the middle of a grassy field. He stood up, bewildered, and looked around. Suddenly, he heard a faint voice.

It instructed him to open his inventory. Inside, he found a Starter Sword, and his fighter class was listed as "Aggressor." He was designated as an aggressive fighter. As soon as he closed his inventory, he was attacked by three mustard-colored humanoid figures. Shocked by the sight of these creatures, he readied his sword.

The world then froze and turned a deep blue, and a large text box appeared before Zero. It read: "Mustard Creatures. They are the weakest enemies to fight and can be easily defeated if the player knows how to swing a sword."

He was astonished. It felt like he was in a video game. The world unfroze and returned to normal. Zero leaped at the Mustard Men, swiftly swinging his starter sword and defeating them.

He was abruptly teleported to a strange void, surrounded by light. A large text box appeared, announcing: "You have reached Level 2! Take the present and claim your rewards!" He realized he was in a video game. With the level-up, it became clear that he was in an RPG world.

He smiled to himself, excited to explore the wonders of a video game world. However, he also felt worried. Everyone back home would be confused about his disappearance. His girlfriend, Karma, and his wealthy friend, Victor, would be concerned. Determined, he vowed to find a way back to the real world.