A new enemy appears

(Your POV)

"You've clean yourself up nicely."- 96

"Hm?"- (y/n)

"I'm just commenting on your new look."- 96

"I'm not to sure about the hair but, Yuma said I could use his hair gel if I wanted

"I'm not to sure about the hair but, Yuma said I could use his hair gel if I wanted."- (y/n)

"Remember don't get too comfortable. We still need to collect his numbers."- 96

"I know that 96. Seriously you need to invest in a hobby."- (y/n)

"Oh hey Pot, names Kettle nice to meet you."- 96

Let's see when I met Tori and the others I was going on about 3 weeks but, no it's about a month and a half. Thanks to Tori and Yuma's family I've been starting to get to know a bit more about this place. Speaking of Tori she's actually been doing pretty good with her dual studies so much so that she's more than capable of taking care of herself. She does have her slew ups every now and then if I had to give her a grade she's a solid D. As for the others I've seen there duel skills too and most of them are C's or slightly lower. 96 doesn't really like Bronk all that much cuz he beat him in a duel but, I decided to be nice and duel for him and won. Oh yeah I also managed to get my own duel disc and duel gazer, the ones I had before was a hunk of junk that kept messing up. I'm not doing anything important today just walking around and enjoying the sights.

'Today looks like it'll be a good day.'- (y/n)

Is what I thought before I started to feel something tug at my pants. Looking down to see what it was I saw a dog I haven't seen in awhile.

 Looking down to see what it was I saw a dog I haven't seen in awhile

"Oh hey, it's you again. Haven't seen you in a good while, how've you been?"- (y/n)

"*Bark*."- dog

I started to crouch down to pick him up but, he just moved out the way. I was confused because he likes me before so I tried to do it again but, just like last time he moved out the way. It seems like he wanted me to follow him somewhere so I just stood up straight and let him lead the way. I kept on following him until we round up at a place that haven't been to in a while.