not a chapter but is important

Hey guys, so I just wanted to make a quick announcement for my Yu-Gi-Oh book and it's not on hold. It just might take some time to update them.

Notice how I say them and not it cuz I'm also talking about my other book.

It's just the thing is about Yu-Gi-Oh, it takes a lot of time and thinking to make everything make sense and be fair.

Let me explain. The first thing you need to do for a Yu-Gi-Oh book is make a deck and then think about how it would go against someone else's. The problem with that is you need to put yourself in that other Deck holders position and play like how they would. Otherwise you're just going to be making mistakes.

Let's say I'm using Phantom Knights while the opponent is using Six Samurai. I'll be able to know exactly what players are the best because I'm used to playing what Phantom Knights. But the opponent is using Six Samurais which I've never used before, so I need to learn an entirely different play style that I'm not used to and that probably doesn't suit me which makes it difficult for me to write.

Then you have the matter of drawing your cards. Normally people would just say I'm just going to give this guy just a card he needs to win this duel/situation.

I for one hate that because you're just making yourself look better or the main character. Because whenever you read your book you already know the reader is going to win every duel they're in.

So I just use a random generator on Master duel. The generator basically starts me off with five random cards from the deck and then I can click a button that says add one which is basically the same as drawing. And whatever card I draw I write that down on the book.

So every car the reader draws that's completely random and out of my hands except for some OC cards I invent.

Which is another thing I will be making some OC cards but they're not going to be ridiculously overpowered for no reason. For example of a OC card I made.

 For example of a OC card I made

Soul Strike

Banish 1 to 5 amount of level 3 or lower monsters in your graveyard to deal 600 points of damage to your opponent.

Which is fair because that's only dealings 3,000 points of damage. A considering an actuality we get 8,000 life points that's a fair price. Especially considering you need to draw this card and depending on how many level 3 or lower monsters are in your graveyard you'll only be doing minimal damage or less than 3,000. And you're banishing these monsters so.

Basically my point is you're going to have to give me some time because these chapters aren't going to be like a one and done dual.

Cuz I'm not going to just automatically make you an S-Class duelist that never loses and give you a bunch of BS opening wins.

And for the people who are basically still here reading you should know I am working on the next chapter right now.

And for a little present..........you might see a Tori and (y/n) flashback