Intro

This story is not completely mine, but I couldn't find the original so I guess it's fine..... Just for the change this all happens after Seabount.

Jay's POV.

It's been three months since Nya disappeared. Three months without her smile and her soft voice. I've only been laying in my bed and barely came out to eat. I feel so empty inside. The only thing I do is listen to the radio and cry. Until one article said that there had been weird things in the waters of Stixx, most of the recordings were of fishermen around the place we defeated the Preeminent. Our team also noticed this already and we looked on the internet for more records and we saw an old acquaintance. It kinda looked like the archer of Morro's friends. We all agreed to get to Stixx to help to make the waters save again.

No-one's POV

Beep in the sea, hidden behind the rocks was a little peaceful city, everywhere you looked you saw mermaids and mermans of the former cursed ghosts. The Archer returned from the hound and bra the fish in. Another merman swam up the archer and freed him from a rope.

"Next time, I'm coming with you to defend you against those humans!" The merman said with a low voice.

"My king, you know that is too dangerous." The archer said.

"I'm only the king because she died! And how many more times must I tell you to call me by my name! I didn't get one to get called 'My KiNg'. And have you any idea how boring it is here?!" The merman groaned.

"I'm sorry, My,--, Morro. But you also know if they get you, we're without a leader, who's gonna lead us then?" The archer asked

"Soul, I already told you, as that happens, then you and Wrayth are in charge. Because I trust you two the most." Morro smiled and the two males started to laugh.