Nya?

The Hunters and Morro swam back to the village. The hunters bragged the fish to the fishselling and Morro swam to Wrayth's home to give him the news.

"Hey, Morro. How is it going?" Wrayth asked cheerfully, but his smile faded as he saw Morro's low face.

"Wrayth, I'm sorry. Soul Archer is gone. He got captured by humans..." Morro sighed as he put a supportive hand on Wrayth's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't save him in time.." Morro sighed. Wrayth started to cry and Morro pulled him into a hug.

"Don't worry, we're going to get your husband back." Morro assured him and they broke the hug.

"I'm so happy you're the king now, she wouldn't give a shit..." Wrayth giggled at the thought of how Soul would tell him to watch his language.

"How are we going to get him back?" Wrayth asked.

"I don't know yet, but you're the first one that would know it." Morro said and left the village to recreate the shield.

It again took a large amount of his powers and energy as always. He wanted to swim back in the village as he saw movements behind one of the rocks a few miles away. This had awakened his curiosity and he swam towards it. 

As he swam past the rocks, he saw a group of whales circling around a dragon made out of water.

"Hello..?" Morro said as he tried to get the attention of the creature and the dragon looked at him.

"Hello, there." A female voice echoed, starreling Morro a bit.

"Who are you?" Morro asked.

"I don't know, I know I'm the sea." The dragon answered.

"How can a dragon be the sea?" Morro asked.

"I don't know." The female answered.

"Anyway, you shouldn't be in open water. People hunt here." Morro warned.

"Do you get hunted?" The dragon asked.

"Kinda, today one of my friends got taken by humans and I'm worried about him." Morro sighed. To his surprise, the dragon transformed into a girl around his age.

"Why are you worried?" The girl asked.

"I'm the king of the merghosts. It's my job to keep my people safe." Morro asked.

"Do we know each other?" The girl asked. Morro swam around the girl to see if he know her someway, but then he saw who he was talking to.

"Nya?" He asked shocked.

"I should take that as that you do know each other..." Nya guessed. At that moment a plan popped in Morro's head.

"Yes, we know each other. We're friends, remember?" Morro said.

"We are..?" Nya asked.

"Yes, but we got seperated when we were 12 years old 'cause you got send away to train somewhere." Morro lied and Nya believed him because of the lack of memories.

"So, how are you doing?" Nya asked.

"I've become the leader of the merghosts. And it bragged more responsibilities than I thought..." Morro laughed at the thought.

"So you life close to here?" Nya asked.

"Yeah, behind those rocks." Morro smiled.

"May I go with you to there?" Nya asked.

"Umm, sure. Just let me make them ready, they aren't really used to a female-water-dragon" Morro smiled and Nya nodded. Morro and Nya returned back to the village, but stopped by the gates.

"Stay here, I will be back in five minutes." Morro explained. Nya nodded again and Morro swam back to Wrayth's house and knocked on the door.

"Morro? Do you have news about Soul Archer?" Wrayth asked as he opened the door.

"Kinda!" Morro said as he swam inside. "You know the girl that destroyed the Preeminent?" Morro added.

"Of course I remember her! Why ask, though?" Wrayth exclaimed.

"She lost her memories, so I told her that we were friends and if we're lucky she might want to help us" Morro explained excited

"And you are excited about this, because?" Wrayth looks at him.

"They took Soul, I have the feeling that the Ninja are involved with this, they do everything in order to hold the team together. So if we have Nya, we're might able to trade, though we won't just give her." He explained.

"You still don't make sense..." Wrayth glared.

"I don't care... just tell everyone to not, and I repeat, Not attack her." He told him before swimming back at where he told Nya to stay.

"Nya!" He called out as he saw her.

"What?" She asked as she turned around.

"They're ready for you." Morro said as he leads her into the city. Nya looked around eyes widen in amusement.

"You like it?" Morro asked after a while.

"It look amazing. How was been able to hide this in this open waters?"

"I've made a shield around here, their systems crash as they get to close, sometimes they see each other too late and they bomb into each other, making them both sink."

"Bad side of it, the shield scareds all the fish away, so we have to go somewhere else to catch them, it went well until today...."

"They have your friend." Nya looked. Morro frowned as he nodded.

"Maybe I can try and find him." Nya offered.

"That's to dangerous, humans hunt on everything that moves. Your one of a kind, if they have you, who knows what happens with us sealife..." Morro protested.

"I already lost one friend and I'm not into losing another." He added.

Nya looked at him. "We're friends?"

Morro looked back. "Of course we are Nya, just because you look like this doesn't make you any less."

"Thanks.." She said as she leaned agains him.

"Always." Morro said as he laid his arm around her.

Okay, this chapter took longer then expected, I'm trying to post more often.

Problem is I lost all the viles for ideas. Everything resetted, also a lot of ideas for the stories.😭😭😭

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this part and sorry for grammer and or spelling mistakes.

Have a great time.

Cya!