Roommates!

TW: swearing
—ranboo pov—

I woke up to someone hugging me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a short figure laying in bed with me. Who is this..? I analyzed him for a minute. He had semi long hair that almost covered his eyes, green eyes with sparks of blue, and he had a sweet smile. The memories started to flood back into me. It was Tubbo, my best friend.

"Tubbo, what are you doing?" My raspy voice spoke. I sat up, feeling Tubbo loosen is grip so I can get out of bed. "Sorry..I-I couldn't sleep.." he also got up, walking towards my desk to get something. "Well, thanks for the cuddles." I chuckled and saw his ears turn a bright red. But then I froze. What the hell was he doing in my house?! "What are you doing here? How did you get in?!" Tubbo stopped half way to the desk.

I heard him take a deep breath and turn around to face me. He had a faint smile on his face. "I actually came here to ask you something.." I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Ranboo..would you mind..if we could be roommates..?" He stuttered a bit. I stood there frozen, again. He wanted to be my roommate?! This is the best morning ever! "Of course Tubbo!" I ran over to him and hugged him.

I don't know why I was so excited, i guess it was just the fact that my best friend is now roommates with me. "Good, 'cuz I already unpacked and everything" he giggled. I pulled away from him with a confused look. "You did? How did I not wake up.." "I'm a quiet person boo." I blushed at the nickname. Why was I blushing? It's just a nickname. I hid my face with my arm as I walked out to see his new room.

Tubbo pov—

I saw ranboo blush at something. But he quickly walked out of the room before I could say anything. I grabbed my phone from his desk and raced after him. Turns out, he was just checking out my room. "How do you like it?" I asked, hopping onto my bed. "Looks great! Seems like you haven't finished unpacking just yet though."

I looked around my room and saw some boxes that were still closed and had not been opened yet. "Yeah, I guess. I'll do that later though. I'm just excited that I could be your roommate!!" I quickly got back up and raced towards him, embracing him with a hug. "Heh, me too!" I felt ranboo hug me back.

For a second, I got lost out of reality. I had snuggled my head into his chest, breathing in his sweet smell. Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I cant like ranboo! He's my best friend. I don't like him. 'I don't like him' wad ringing in my ears. I snapped back into the real world and let go of ranboo.

"So, what do you wanna do?" "I was gonna invite some of my friends over! If that's okay with you of course." Ranboo put his hand on his neck. I blinked. "Well of course I don't mind boo! When have I ever said no to you?" I saw him blush again. Why was he blushing..? I saw him nod slightly and race downstairs.

Hmph, weird. I thought to myself. "I better get ready for tonight!" So, I did.

Hey hey! First chapter let's gooo! I'll probably do the next chapter tmmr??
Idk. Anywho, hope you enjoyed it!
And btw, the chapters will probably get longer
That's it byeeee!
🦋🍄🌈⭐️🌿