CREW LOVE.

↯✰ NINE

↯✰ NINE.

mondayfootball field2:12pm

monday
football field
2:12pm

"𝘿𝙊 𝙈𝙀 𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝙑𝙊𝙍 and explain to me why tf you dragged us to this football practice connie." you say as you tap on his shoulder. "i just explained it 5 minutes ago bruh, yall stay not listening to a word i say. now listen because i'm only saying this shit ONCE. football season just started, okay?" he says waiting to get confirmation that we are following along. "and luca says that we don't support him enough in his endeavors." he continues explaining, earning a smack from everyone's lips. "so we came to his practice to show we care." he finishes.

"that's ironic considering luca miller is the biggest hater to ever exist." eren chimes in. "i'm sayinggg!" you add in. "we were going to come to every game either way..." mikasa explains. "and also connie we do listen to you, we promise" you say giving him a warm smile. "you weren't listening to my cries when you-" "AHT-" you cut him off before he could even finish, "you can never just have a nice moment with a nigga damn."

7:55pm

luca begins approaching you guys from the gym, raising up his hand to wave. "luca i hope you get punched in the throat" you say very obviously annoyed at how long you guys had to be at his practice. "nah fr 5 hours is insane, we sat here doing nothing" eren letting out a yawn as he joins in on the conversation. "my bad my bad, why didn't y'all bring a deck of cards or something. blaming me for y'all boredom." he responds earning him a glare from everyone.

"fineeee i'll make it up to y'all, let's go to ihop. i'll drive" he offers knowing food will get everyone's attention. you all walk from the field to luca's black jeep wrangler where connie and luca sit in the front, and the rest of you squeeze in the back with you sitting on mikasa's lap. "n/n where's min at?" mikasa asks you, "hmm probably at his apartment, why?" you respond back. "you should tell him to meet us at ihop" she suggests. "trueee i'll text him rn." you respond as you lift your hip up slightly to grab your phone from your back pocket.

my really pretty bf 💋

hi my love, r u busy rn?

never busy enough for you ma
what happened?

luca's practice ran long
so we're just now leaving to go to ihop
do you wanna meet us there?

let me get dressed then i'll be on
my way angel :)

you look up from your phone to hear a small argument happening. "luca istg if you are bringing us to the ihop that somehow never fails to fuck up our orders" connie shouts slightly. "man stfu they never mess up my order." he argues back. "NO SHIT THE WAITRESS HAS A CRUSH ON YOU." connie shouts back at the man in the drivers seat. "y'all think she'll take me in the back?" he says with a sly smirk on his face. this nigga is such a slut.

"wait the ghetto one where all the fights happen?" you chime in confused, "yeah y/n that one, the same one where we saw that fight happen between those girls." eren answers your question. "that shit was crazy bro, she had her against the window right in front of us" luca bursts into laughter just thinking about that fight.

you guys walk into the ihop and go to your usual booth that's seats all 6 of you guys, awaiting armins arrival. the waitress came to the table to get you all started on drinks, in which you all ordered a water knowing if you ordered anything else it would come out wrong. "here are your drinks! can i get you started on anything to eat?" the waitress asks and at the same time armin walked into the restaurant.

everyone ordered their food, and you ordered for you and armin. "how was class today?" the blonde turns to ask you, "it was surprisingly good, the professor didn't give me any problems today" you respond with a smile on your face. "that's good baby" he comes in and whispers into your ear "do they know we're officially dating yet?" he asks. "oh shit! not yet i didn't even tell them the news, would they even be surprised though? you let out a giggle. "it's not like you weren't openly flirting, you're kind of a whore to be honest" you roll your eyes jokingly.

"i'm not a whore, well... only for you." he responds receiving a smirk from you. "y'all down to go to my place after just to chill, maybe even smoke?" armin asks getting the attention of everyone else. "oh bet a smoke sesh is definitely needed" luca comments and everyone agrees. "but first i got something i need to get off my chest... this mf connie look like no david no." he struggled to get out while trying not to burst out into laughter, failing after everyone starts laughing.

"i legit just be minding my business and here y'all go, can't catch a break for shit" connie says sulking. "it's because we love you" sasha says as she grabs his hand to soothe him "yeah okay. where tf our food at it's been a good 30 minutes" connie asks switching the subject off of him.

authors note: i know it may not seem like it but i swear i love connie also no david no was bad as fuck and for what??

IM SORRY 1.2k reads ?!! i'll die rn