Chapter 4

In king's landing a year has passed for all. Rhaegar was ruling like a king should for all of the kingdoms. He even made sure if northerns wanted to set up trade in the capital he allowed it. For Cersei was pissed about the actions her husband caused a year ago. She could not see why he released the north from the crown, let alone making a woman hand of the king.

While in court Rhaegar, Celeste with Arthur Dayne and Gerold Hightower, Criston Cole stayed together in the red keep or they would move out of the palace heading into the city of king's landing. By this time Celeste told them about Littlefinger and what the man could do and they need to be on the look out from him. Littlefinger was already married to Lysa Arryn, so he has power in the Vale.

In small council meets Celeste always gives Littlefinger the eye trying her best to scare him. But other than that she helps the king on matters that he needs to take care of. She gives him her best advice and he listens to her above anyone else.

For the most important advice that Rhaegar needed was the marriage proposals for his daughters. They are both at marriage age but who to chose from. In the tower of the hand Celeste was working away when the doors open up showing the princess Rhaella. Celeste rose up greeting the princess.

" Princess. What can I do you for?" Celeste asked the princess.

" Maybe you could but in a word on who I want to marry". Rhaella spoke.

" And who is that you want to marry?" Celeste spoke back.

" Someone that is not from the westerlands. Nor the freys" the princess spoke

" I will make sure that you don't marry any freys". Celeste said

" Thank you" Rhaella said

" But whom, Princess. Who do you have in mind?"

" Someone from the riverlands. If it is someone from the riverlands I will be happy. Just not my mother. But this is my life not her. If it was up to her, she would keep me her forever". Rhaella said

" I will see what I can do princess" Celeste said bowing her head as the princess leaves.

Later in that week Celeste told the small council on what the princess wanted for marriage. And it shocked everyone at the council about the princess's words. In the end all agreed that it would be a good match for the oldest princess to be married off to a riverland lord. So the news was sent off by a raven, and the news came back to Cersei. Where she went on the hunt for her dear husband.

" How dare you! How dare you sell my daughter to the riverlands! Cersei shouted at Rhaegar.

" Shut your mouth! This is not all about you! This is about the kingdoms, and OUR daughter wanted this. So now control yourself and leave." Rhaegar shouted back at his wife.

Cersei was beyond pissed. The things Rhaegar was doing was wanting her to go back to her twin brother, Jamie.

But unlike she thought, Jamie has moved on. Jaime is still apart of the kingsguard, and he is no longer in love with his sister. But he is in love with Lady Allyria Peake of the reach.