Chapter Forty five

Hello everyone, I hope y'all are doing well. School is about to start soon and that's absolutely crazy. I can't believe that college is already here.

Or some of you starting high school or middle school. It just crazy and mind blown. Ahh growing up is crazy.

Anyways I hoped y'all are having a good day

Here is matsuzaki song of the day

Please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Shoto pov)

We all watched in shock at all those questions. Their question degraded her and tore her down bit by bit until there was nothing left. They practically bombarded her with questions that do more damage than good. 

" Wow, I never knew the press could be so cruel." Mina said with sadness in her voice. 

" yeah man, the press what just down right mean to her." Kirishima spoke out. I continued to watch matsuzaki, she looked lost, like she didn't know what to answer. Or like she couldn't decide if she was a monster or hero now.

"That's why you must be prepared when it comes to the press." Mr. Aizawa spoke. All of us turned around surprised that our teacher was here right now. He looked distressed as well. He must have been since matsuzaki had to endure all of that. 

"Mr. Aizawa, what's gonna happen now?" Tsu asked. Mr. Aizawa didn't look like he knew the answer himself, he stared at the ground then looked at us again. 

"She will continue what she knows best. Aiming to become a pro-hero." he said, crossing his arms observing us.

"But Mr. Aizawa, wouldn't that be hard for her even after this?" yaoyorozu spoke. I wonder what she is trying to achieve? It seems like she doesn't want her to continue to become a hero at all. What was her plan? Or what was she trying to do with matsuzaki?

"It will be hard for her, yes. But it doesn't mean it will stop her." He simply said and walked out. I wanted to question yaoyorozu while everyone was here.

 " Yaoyorozu, do you have something against matsuzaki or something?" I asked her, then her whole body stiffen about my question towards her. 

Does that mean she does have something against her?

"Todoroki, why would you ask her that question?!" Uraraka asked me with a nervous tone.

"Todoroki man, What makes you think Momo doesn't like suki?" Kirishima asked me, then we all heard Yaoyorozu scoffing the nickname Matsuzaki has.

 " Momo, why did you do that?" Mina asked.

"God, I'm so sick of this." she said. Everyone turned towards her. 

"Woah, Momo where is this coming from?" Hakagure spoke like she was a little shocked by her statement.

"God, It's all about poor Matsuzaki. Oh no Matsuzaki. We have to support her. She is our friend. Bullshit, Matsuzaki has done nothing but ruined everything around her." Momo said with frustration laced in her voice.

"Yaoyorozu, why do you not like matsuzaki? What did she ever do to you?" I need to know what her intentions were or what she was planning on doing. She nervously giggled. More like a evil and sinister chuckled for that matter. 

It was weird and strange. I thought they were friends. Even the girls thought so as well. 

"I loathe her so much. I can't stand her anymore!" She shouts at all of us. Everyone looked at her in shock with no words to say at all.