Bad little boy

Finnoa's POV

"So Gumball uh will you go out with me?" I asked him. He looks and smiles "Like a hangout?" he says. My face drops then I try to smile "Yeah like a Hangout!" I reply. "Great 8 maybe?" he ask. "Sure sure sure..." I say. Ugh. Gumball can you take this the right way I WANT TO DATE YOU!!!!! Then something caught my eye. It was floating it had green-ish skin, it had jet black hair, it had fangs. I knew who this was Marshell Lee. The Vampire King. He swooped into the candy kingdom with his bass ax. "Hey Fi" he says. "Hey pink werido" he says to Gumball. PG rolled his eyes and said,"Ugh. Well look who is here the most immature guy in Aaa." replays PG. "Oh im sorry Hello your majesty!" He pulled out a pink lady apple and sucked the color of the apple. It then looked gray and lifeless.

"Finnoa let's go." PG says with a little anger in his voice. "Bye Fi" He said with a wave."Bye sissy." he yells back at PG. I stated at the vampire. "Finnoa come on I need to show you something." Anger filled PG voice. I left with him.

Marshell's POV

Pink. Just the sound of it makes me want to gag. Pink pink pink. The reason I hate pink is because of that pink idiot, AKA Prince Gumball. That pink freak wants Finnoa I want to suck that pink blood out of him. The reason I sucked that pink lady because it was pink. Just like that Pink weirdo. Then is saw Finnoa with that pink freak. I swooped in and said "Hey Fi" "Hey pink weirdo." Gumball rolled his eyes and said "Ugh. Look who is here the most immature guy in the land of Aaa" Well at least I'm fun, you give boring missions to Finnoa. Like give apples to wild berry prince. So I wanted to see how he react. I pulled out a pink lady and sucked the color out of it. Gumball looked angry like I just put the marshellmellow kids on fire. He took Finnoa by the hand and took her somewhere I watch them disappear and waited so I can annoy the crap out of PG.

Authors note:

MY FIRST STORY!!!!!!!! Please give me some support and vote please. Magic word: UNICORNNN

Sooo how do ya like it? Tell me in the comments! GUESS WHAT? IMA APPLE 🍎!.