Is it alright?

Marshall pov.

After I was taken away out of the Gumwad crummy kingdom I went to

My cave. I mean I had nothing else to do. I got into my room and started playing some music. Then I started working on my private journal entry music. Very private no one had heard it. (well maybe Fionna and cake but that's a different story.) Anyway it went like this. "Hello my journal I know we haven't talked a while first I want to start off with my mom she is so boring. Now I want to talk about my friends oh wait I don't have friends!" Yeah it kinda sucked but you know a song is a song. Anyway I heard A girl voice and a knock on my door. I opened it and Fionna rushed to my house. "Hi Marshall!!!!!" she exclaimed. "Uhh what did you do with gumwad?" I asked. She took a apple and tried to suck the red out of it but instead she just made a big mess that I'm going to clean up. "Oh well we just drink some punch!!!!!" she yelled. Gumwad must of put some spike in that punch because I thought Fionna was A: drunk or B: she was hyper.

"Ok well Fi I got some candy in my fridge want to get some?" I asked. She raced to the fridge and open it. "Oops looks like we're out but hey I got some sprite in my room I will get some." i lied. So I went to my room and I got a cup. Then I open the cabinet/mirror in my bathroom and got some sleeping medicine. I poured a little in and gave it to Fi. When she drank it she was out like a light. 'ok well now that nut job is out I can go and watch heat signature' I thought. And then I watch the movie.

((Sorry guise I wasn't here that munch... Like a year but hey here's the next chapter I'm so sorry there is no

fionna....))