Good little girl

FINNOA'S POV

After I was done baking cream puffs with PG I raced to Marshell lee. "Hey haven't see you in hours what were you doing there?" Marshell asked. "I uh we um..." I stared."Well we just made uh cream puffs." He looked me straight in the eye and looked mad. "Cool." He smiled. He played his bass ax and sang "Do you remember that time when we played video games outside? Or the time Cake got stuck inside a tree? Can you remember can you try when I knew we almost die without there I dont know where I be."

He catch a breath and continued "Give me the liberty. Cause that what you mean to me Finno-." I blushed but he got cut off by PG. "What his he doing here?!?" he demands. "Oh I'm just hanging out here girly sissy" Marshell taunted. "Ahem. BANNA WOMENS!!" PG yelled. Two yellow bananas woman's snatched Marshell and dragged him out of candy kingdom "Pshh." he mumbled. He winked at me and did a 'call me' sign. I had a felling which was anger and flatter. "So you wanna feed the candy birds?" PG asked."Thats my mission?" I asked. "Yup! Exciting right?" He exclaimed. "Uh yeah! So happy can't wait!" I lied. "Great ill get the bird feed!" he sounds so happy I think he would back flip to get the bird feed. "Yeah um just remembered Cake is having her kittens!" I lied again. "Oh well then we will feed the candy birds another time!" He exclaimed again. "Well bye!" I say back while I'm running out of Candy Kingdom.

MARSHELL'S POV

Finnoa has been gone for a hours.

She finally came out I asked her "Hey I haven't see you in hours what were you doing there?" She looked like I just figured it out that they just kissed. "I uh...we um..." she stammers. "We just made cream puffs." I wanted to pull a joke on her so I looked mad and looked her straight in the eye. "Cool." I say while smiling. I wanted to get her attention so I played my bass ax and sang on key. "Do you remember the time when we played video games put side or the time Cake go stuck inside a tree? Can you remember the time when I knew we almost die without there I don't know where I be. I was about to lose my breath so I stopped to catch it. "Give me the liberty cause that's what you mean to me Finno-" I got cut off by that pink jerk. "What is he doing here?" he demanded. "Oh hey girly sissy."I taunted. Well PG didn't like the sound of that. The high and mighty called his Banna Women came and dragged me out of that pink freak kingdom. "Pshhh." I mumbled. But before I left I wanted Finnoa to melt. So I winked at her and did a 'call me' sign, I could tell she was blushing inside. I got taken away and left that pink idot's castle.

Authors note: Magic word: apple