detention

Arfter school I said bye to Gwen and Finney and I went to detention. I sat at the desc at the back and put my headphones on while trying to get as much work done as possible so I can get out of here. Vance arrives and sits at the table at the back across from me.
(Arfter 10 mins of just silence)
*Vance gets up and walks over to you and just stands there*
What is he doing.
Y: "what are you doing?" I try to sound confident but fail.
V: "standing here watching you"
Y: "why?"
V: "because it's funny to see you and act like a 'good girl' who cares about school and shit. Your really just a little bitch who is to scared to defend herself and could have there ass beaten at any second by anyone"
Y: "wdym?" *Breath quickens , panicking*
V: "c'mon don't act dumb y/n. You know it's true" walking closer to you
Y: "just fuck off and leave me alone."
V: * grabs you face and kisses you*
I just stand there shocked.
V: "cya" walks out of the classroom.

Wtf just happened.
I get up and grab my stuff and start to walk home before my dad hits me again for being home after 8.

I get home just arfter 8:30 . Oh fuck. I open the door and he's standing there waiting for me.

( D: dad . Y: y/n .)

D: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HOME LATE?!"
Y: "I got detention"
D: "LIAR" *slaps you across the face* "were the fuck were you?!"
Y: " I told you I was in detention for talking in class"
D: "why the fuck were you talking in class?!"
Y: "cause some boy kept saying my name and harassing me for like an hour"
D: "slut." *Keeps hitting and kicking you untill your on the ground crying and begging him to stop. he gets bored and walks of to watch the TV.

I slowly try to get up whimpering in pain. I eventually was able to get up and walk to my room. I went and layed on my bed in pain and tried to go to sleep.