fuck

(I'm sorry. I didn't know what to name it)
8:00 am
Tuesday
I wake up and start getting ready for school. I have a shower and put on:

I Looked in the mirror to see my face and body covered in bruses

I Looked in the mirror to see my face and body covered in bruses.fuck.i quickly apply makeup on it to cover it up.
I go down stairs and grab my bag and a piece of toast then walk to gwens.
"Hii" "hii y/n!" We walk to school. I put my stuff in my locker and turn around and some random girls were there.

"Stay away from Vance!"
"He's the one that keeps coming near me, I hate him. And why the fuck do you care?" I say , mad and confused.
"He's mine! If I see you near him again I'll fucking kill you"
One of the girls were standing behind you and poured water on your head it making the make up come of you exposing all your bruises.
They just stare at me for a second then walk of.tf was that about. (Doesn't realize the makeup came of)

(Arfter class cause I'm lazy)

I went up to Gwen
"Hii y/n- why is your face covered in bruises? Who did this to you?!" She said to you with a concerned and worried look.

Shit the makeup must of came of when they poured water on me.

"Oh I just tripped over..on the stairs" I said to her but it didn't convince her

"Y/n your face wouldn't get that bruised by falling down the stairs. Tell me what happened."

"My dad hit me."

"Oh I'm sorry y/n-" pulls you into a hug "he's an asshole for doing that to you"

I hug her back "it's fine I guess" *fake smile*

*After school*

When I got home I went straight to my room locking the door , threw my bag on the floor and fell onto the bed(on purpose) before my dad could do something to me again .I put my headphones in trying to escape reality with music.

2:04am
(Wednesday)
I was still awake and couldn't sleep so I decided to go to grab n go to get a drink and maybe just walks around.i would have to be careful of the grabber though.

I went to my closet and grabbed a jumper and put it on and grabbed my money that I had hidden in the corner in a jar under some clothes cause my dad always trys to steal my money to spend it on drugs and beer. I quietly opened my window to go through so I didn't wake my dad up. As soon as I jumped out the window I felt the cold breeze hit the side my face.

I started walking to the grab n go just watching the very few cars that went by and kicking some of the rocks that were on the path.

It was fun being out at night. I never get to be out after 8 so it was nice. The moon was a full moon and there was heaps of stars and only a couple of clouds.

*At the grab n go*