hes pissed (lol)

*at the arcade*
we walked to the arcade cause it wasnt that far. robin and vance both ran in and i kinda just followed along. i played a few games and stuff. vance was obviously playing his pinball game the whole time except for like one other and robin was just playing all different ones . we brought robin a few things to cheer him up and although he was still sad, he was way happier then the s'morning.

3:00pm

"we should probably get home before dad finds out we skipped school" robin finnished playing the game then grabbed his coins shoving them in his pocket and walking over to me  "yeah we probably should before dads home."
i hugged vance then we started walking back to our house. when we got there we said by and he left and we went inside then tidy'd up the living room and the kitchen a bit then sat in my room to go do our homework. me and robin always sit in my room together and help eachother out with our homework. about 10-15 mins later we heard the front door slam open then shut"YOU BETTER BE DOING YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK UP THERE" i hear him shout from down stairs. he comes in and swings my door open. me and robin just look at him as if we didnt know why he would be pissed. "If i get another call from the school saying you skipped again im gonna beat both of your asses" he walked out and slamed the door shut. fuck hes got some bad damn anger issues.

(short one i know. im sorry)