Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sydney's POV :

"Your worthless Sydney I'm not surprised your big dream hasn't gotten you nowhere" . Hunter yelled at me  "your wrong" I snapped back "it's quite pathetic how you let your moms death just ruin you" he said . "Hunter stop please" I said as the tears came . "Your mommy's not here to help you anymore Sydney it's just me" he said stepping closer . "NO" I screamed .
I woke up at 2am realizing that was a dream from what happened when I was with hunter. I noticed that I was shaking there was no way I was going back to sleep very easily after that then I remembered what Charlie had said to me yesterday "hey if you need me even if it's like 3am just call me and I'll be there for you I'll come over or FaceTime you okay". So I decided to call Charlie
C - hello syd
S - Charlie I know it's late and I'm sorry but I just had a awful dream and I don't know if I can go back to sleep I'm just shaking and .. my voice was shaky I knew I was close to tears
C -  don't worry syd I'm coming over
S - thank you
the nice thing about filming together is that we all had a apartment in the same complex so Charlie was nearby
I heard a soft Knock on the door and I went to open it "hey are you okay"  he asked shutting the door behind him . I shook my head "I don't know" I replied he followed me into my room and we sat on the bed together . "Do you wanna talk about the dream" he asked . I sighed "well it was a dream but it had happened before it was about hunter and something he had said to me before". "Seeing him again the other day that was tough and it's definitely brought up bad memories". "I'm so sorry" Charlie said grabbing my hand. "You here is making me feel better though" I said . "I'm glad I can be here for you" he replied . "That first month without you here sucked"  he said .  "I agree" I said laughing . I had stopped shaking but I was still afraid to go to sleep "I don't wanna have that dream again I'm afraid i will if I go back to sleep" I said . Charlie scooted back on my bed and laid down patting the spot beside him "come here I'll make sure you don't" he said . I gave him a small smile and laid next him and before I knew it I had fallen asleep .

The next morning I woke up next to Charlie well this seemed like a normal thing now I thought letting out a giggle . Today was a shooting day for both Charlie and I the ballad for this season Charlie sings is about our relationship so we were shooting some scenes today that will be shown during that song .

Charlie's POV :
After I woke up and got ready to go to set I checked my phone and saw a group text with jadah and Madi

Charlie's date night ♥️ was the name I shook my head laughing but was I surprised no I let two teenage girls plan a date for me .

J - Charlie we have everything ready to go after set you can take her to the location I send
M - ahh I'm so excited for this you guys are so cute !!!!
C - got it thanks girls

Tonight was the night I was taking Sydney out of the thanks to jadah and Madi I arrived at set with Sydney one of the scenes we were filming was band practice that shows Sydney watching  us and then a bunch of those cute couple type shots which honestly won't be too hard .  The day honestly went by fast and then it was time for our date the girls had planned .
The location was the beach .

Sydney's POV :

The date that charlie took me on ended up at the beach with this super cute picnic "so jadah and Madi helped me with this" Charlie said . "Aww that's so sweet of them" I replied. "Well they asked and when I said yes they were both so excited " he added . Charlie's guitar was there as well so he picked it up to play "any requests" he asked . "Never mind I know" he said smirking as he started playing finally free . "You remembered" I said smiling "of course I never forgot" he replied. "Making me smile Charlie played a few more songs and we talked for what seemed like hours it was 1am when we realized what time it was "wait before we go I wanted to talk to you about something"  Charlie added "so I know we don't really have a label on us but if you are into that I would like you to be my girlfriend ". "Yes ! I would love to" I replied he smiled grabbing my hand "ok then let's go now my girlfriend" he said as I laughed .