not from this world.. either!?

...

..

.

A sigh could be heard from the Cagehine housewarden. His mother had always warned him about the dangers of the outside world and how devastating it would be if he were to interact with them because they would only influence the bad onto you, but how could be possible ditch another dormitory meeting?

He couldn't so (m/n) had to suck it up and go to the meeting while putting his facade up.

He always acted nice around the other dormitory heads and played it cool when deep down he knew they all hesitated around him because his kingdom was corrupt with his mother's decisions and which had an everlasting effect on others. He knew that they all were trying their best to keep their facade up but (m/n) was more skilled in keeping his. Deep down - he somehow knew he was disliked even by them.

He was kind of like an outcast, he always stayed cooped up in his room during his free time and never once lifted his finger to answer questions in class. He believed that long interactions with the outside world would lead to the devastating developments in personal growth his mother was talking about, which is why (m/n) was notoriously known to keep things short and simple, conversations and interactions for example. He was never the one to ignite a conversation.

Suddenly, the door to your dormitory room banged.

"(M/n)! You cannot be late to the meeting, your welcoming the new students into Cagehine! You Vice dormhead - Charmel Pascal cannot do everything for you - you know?!" Riddle said inpatiently.

Jeez... why does everyone in this school force me to do such unworthy activities worth indulging in, mother and father would not be too happy about this... Especially mother..

"Alright Rosehearts! I'll come soon, give me around 20 minutes and I will attend this meeting you speak of." I said rather bluntly.

...

..

.

Charmel Pascal - the vice dormitory head. The one who only ready understood how (m/n) felt, or so he thought. Charmel was (m/n)'s personal assistant within his castle grounds and in Night Raven College aswell. They grew together and took part in many activities together too. Plus Charmel was the only person that (m/n) trusted at this school, since he did have his doubts about everyone else there.

...

..

.

"I sense no magic in this soul... Therefore, it belongs to no dorm!"

"Hah??" I muttered. NO WAY I heard that right. This person, has no magical abilities?? That could only mean, they aren't from this world... since everyone here has alteast a slight of magic in their soul. This ceremony was turning out to be more of a disaster by the second.

"W-what do you mean there is no magic in the soul?? The ebony carriage has not brought a magicless student here not since 100 years ago!" Crowley said rather distraught.

"WAIT- I CAN TAKE HIS PLACE" Grim said excitedly

"There isn't a place for monsters like you in Night Raven College." I said disturbing the whole ceremony.

I wonder what caused the ebony carriage to suddenly bring a magicless human here, especially one from Earth... I need to talk to them when I have the chance, I might finally be free from this hellhole.

After Riddle and Azul apprehended the flaming furball,
(m/n) was sunken into his own thoughts again. However Leona noticed this strange behaviour of (m/n)'s and would be sure to being it up to the other housewardens at a later date.