classroom distruption !!

"Well, wouldn't you say that went.. charming Charmel?" Saying this (m/n) smiled fondly at Charmel.

"Yes I would say so too Young Master, you seem to be quickly building relations with the other Prefects, may I perk your memory to when you were just a freshman?" Charmel light-heartedly laughed at just the mere thought of (m/n) when they first joined Night Raven College. He was very reserved and never usually participated in anything remotely physical. Sounds very much like the third-year Idia Shroud.

"No thank you.. I wouldn't like to remember such embarrassing memories.. argh- I was just so anti-social." (m/n) complained. Charmel just chuckled lightly at his Young Master's complaints.

"Anyways Sir, since it's the start of the School year, I've had some recommendations of new clubs, would you like to join any?" Charmel suggested.

Right now (m/n) and Charmel were in the Cagehine dormitory, they were going through most of the plans for the school year, like upcoming important events and celebrations. As per (m/n)'s mother's request, (m/n) needs to attend every single one, so the Tangled Kingdom can strive having a good reputation.

"Well actually Instead of joining a club this year, I want to create one.. and you know the VDC? I want to also enlist myself into that.. " (m/n) hesitantly said. He slightly knew that Charmel might agree with him, but he was strictly and harshly reminded by (m/n)'s mother that he should only take the most representative and logical clubs, like the debate club, or perhaps a sporty one.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea Young Master, this could ultimately improve your social skill and confidence aswell, plus I've seen you dance before and I must say you are elegant Sir." Charmel complimented. (M/n) was kind of stunned..

'Charmel has seen be dance before??'

Charmel noticed (m/n) was taken aback and said: "Yes Young Master, I have seen you dance before, you may have left the door open on most occasions." Charmel chuckled.

(M/n) was slightly embarrassed the rising heat was beginnging to reach its way to his cheeks making them rosy.

"Well shouldn't we be working out way to lunch? Our free period is over and I'd like to eat before my afternoon activities."
(m/n) stated.

"Ah yes, Don't forget you have alchemy class today, and then you have history." Charmel said. (M/n) nodded in response, He was ready for some food, he was starving...

...

..

.

(M/n) was currently eating his favourite food, it was not often he got to eat lunch in the cafeteria like everyone else as his emotions about being around others got to the best of him. Many were staring at him but he didn't really mind, he was having this new profound feeling within him, he'd been invited to his very first party! Riddle's Unbirthday birthday party. Nothing could ruin his mood now, he was feeling uplift and above the clouds... If only this moment could last...

A hand suddenly slammed against the table making (m/n) flinch slightly but then suddenly compose himself. He looked up to see no other than Ace Trappola, the mischievous freshman.

"Did you think you were all that cool for pulling that trick? You knew, didn't you? You got me even more in trouble after giving that tart to the Housewarden!" Ace shouted. Now this, this definitely grabbed everyone's attention all eyes were on them.

(M/n) couldn't stand the gaze. He therefore used a spell he learnt from aincent history to communicate with Yuu thought telepathy.

{Italic : (m/n)}
{Bold : Yuu}

(ONLY APPLIES TO HERE/ANY OTHER PLACE WITH TELEPATHY IN THE BOOK!!)

Did I.. provoke him??

Uhm.. I'm think so? I don't really know myself to be honest, he's been ranting all day about how you were a saviour to him and then suddenly became a devil as you pulled that stunt against him to his Prefect...

Huh?? But I was actually trying to help.. I didn't think this is how things would turn out...

(M/n).. he's very.. stubborn I don't know what to do.. when he immediately saw you he made a beeline towards you and now.. we're here...

Before (m/n) could reply to another message Charmel spoke up for (m/n) instead of him actually needing to speak.

"The Young Master actually tried to help you in this predicament, wasn't it your own fault that you ate your own Prefect's designated food? And didn't you come asking the Young Master for help to? He came to your rescue and you are now accusing him of betraying you? And pulling a trick on you? I swear my Young Master has the utmost kindest intentions and he baked that tart out of his own time after he realised what kind of problem you were in." Charmel went on.

"You should actually be thankful that (m/n) lent you his experience, if you actually read the heartslabyul rules like you were supposed to after you were transferred you wouldn't be in this problem, am I right?" Charmel looked down on Ace literally, cause he's taller...) nobody can talk to (m/n) like that.

Ace was too stunned to speak. He was countered at every point he was about to make. He disappointedly sat at the table instead, putting his head in-between his arms, looking like he was upset.

"I'm sorry (m/n).. It's just that tyrant of a Housewarden... I can't believe that I have this stupid collar on still, like how strong is that midget's magic!" Ace ranted.

His rant went on for a while, Ace and Deuce were sat on one side while Grim sat on Yuu's lap as he sat with (m/n).

(M/n) ushered for Charmel to sit down but due to butler etiquette he unfortunately could not.

"He's just so rude, and just so unreasonable, Ugh! I don't know why we have to listen to someone like that, he's such tyrant and I wish he wasn't the Housewarden!" Ace half-shoutedly ranted. Unfortunately he said this at the same time as Riddle was passing by the table.

"I'm what now?" Riddle said menacingly.

Ace turned back, shocked and started to sweat.

"Hi Housewarden....." Ace trailed off he kind of expected the scolding he would get for dissing the Housewarden just now.

"Well I was just thinking about taking your collar off, seeing that you may have learnt your lesson but this is just unacceptable! You have completely ruined any kind of trust and faith I had in you. To think I was going to uncollar you to." Riddle said. Before Ace could say anything Riddle turned on his heel and left, leaving Ace speechless as he almost had that sweet taste of freedom, no more collar...

On the other hand (m/n) was going through a lot right now, he has a rising sense of antagonism that something bad was going to happen and to Riddle aswell.. but whatever could this mean??

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! HOPEFULLY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE OUT SOON ENJOY 😍😍