★~Confessions~★

Tokoyami-
Tsuyu set it up. She did the classic "I can't make the movie, sorry guys" move and thus, two love birds, well one love fish, had to watch a cringe love movie. About halfway through, you both dipped out to escape. You walked to a café, where Toko sat opposite you with a small blush. Until Dark spat it out that he liked you, you just laughed before saying "well tell him that I like him too." Yep, Tsuyu was filming the entire thing with Ochaco beside her.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Mina-
She did it. She had heard from Sero that you were lesbian and so she took her shot. You and her were ment to meet up at the mall, and when she saw you, she grinned so wide. You and her met in a hug and you had another gay panic. Her boobs were squishy. She pulled you back by your shoulders before leaning in so your foreheads were touching.
"I. Like. You."
You grinned and admitted your feelings as well. Happy day.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Bakugo-
You were by yourself sitting at the Foodcourt in a mall, and he saw you, so he broke off from his group to walk, or rather stomp, over to you. He slammed his hands on your table, attracting attention from strangers, and he stared into your startled eyes.
"Idiot. I like you."
People then stared at you for a reaction, when you smiled and admitted your feelings for him, the whole food court clapped as you were lifted up in a hug. You hid your face in his neck in embarrassment as he grinned and apologized for the unwanted attention.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Dabi-
Around three I'm the morning. You woke to glass shattering, so you lit your hand up with your ‘blinding light’ quirk and walked out to see Dabi sitting on your windowsill. Clearly intoxicated. You helped him down and onto your couch. He was slurring his words until he caught your wrist in his tight grip and pulled you close to him.
"Y-Y'know how I always treated youu like a pr-princess when we where young?? Welp, I still really like you y'know~"
He slurred in your ear, you hid your smile and rolled your eyes. "Tell me that when your sober." And that he did, when he woke up sober, he said the same thing and you admitted your feelings too.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Kirishima-
Mina once again set it up.
She lead both of them to a café where they were sat alone while the others sat a few tables away. You made the first move, writing a quick note on a napkin before dashing outside and hiding in the alley with a red face and thumping heart. He read the note and ran after you, softly grabbing your wrist and pulling you in a hug while grinning and nodding. You both hugged, you burying your face in his chest.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Shinsō-
He had you on his back with your hands over your eyes as he rolled on his skateboard. You had to sit on a bench when he stopped. When you opened your eyes you saw him standing in front of you with a sign saying:

You're the sun to my moon,
You're the sweetest thing I've eaten
You're the comfiest pillow I've slept on,
Will you go out with me?

You mumbled out a 'yes' while blushing and he dropped the sign to pick you up in a hug.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Aizawa-
He told you straight up. Just walked up to you in the hall way and pulled you away from your friends to whisper seductively in your ear,
"You're mine now~"
Yep, you had to stay against the wall for a while to gain your legs, heart, and train of thought back.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Midoriya-
You found him at the same place that he's been training at with All Might, you planned to tell him that you like him more then a friend so when he finished today's lessons you ran to him, hugged him, and said,
"I think I'm in love with you. ."
He burried his red face into your neck and you both confessed. All Might had a #proudDad moment.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Karminari-
During one of his daily pickup lines, you said yes,
"You know how the sun's the hottest thing? Well I recon we'd be hotter together😘"
"I agree"
He was so dumbfounded that he started to walk away before realising what you said and picking you up for a spin hug.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Toga-
Toga jumped into your room through the window and smiled down at you. You rolled your eyes when she suddenly said she liked you.
"I~ Like~ You~ More~ Then~ Ahh~ Friend~!"
You stared at her before confessing too. She hugged you tightly.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Todoroki- (Shoto)
Not over text, that's cliched and to much 21st century. Instead, he wrote you a letter, for five days straight you saw a note on your desk telling you about how pretty you were and how happy you made this mysterious person. That was when you caught on to the handwriting. So you told him one day he was alone in the kitchen,
"Hey Todo, I like you too by the way."
He stood stock still until finally he slammed into you, giving you a bear hug.

{I just now notice how 18+ that sounds lol}

<3
<3
<3
<3

Shigaraki-
He literally sent you an dono mid-stream just as you were cooking a cake. It read,
"Be my player two"
You turned red and nodded with a grin, laughing while still trying to measure flour.

<3
<3
<3
<3

Hawks-
He flew you across town, soon dropping off at a beach. You both sat in comforting silence until you suddenly turned and kissed his cheek. He was stunned then you spelled it out from him,
"That was me showing you that I. Like. You."
He grinned before rolling over on-top of you, kissing your lips and saying the exact same thing you said to him.