✨Stuff✨

I don't really know what to title this bc it's just stuff that applies to Vince-
Anyways

- Once made it all the way to the Skull Mines, only to realize as she opened the door that she left her pickaxe sitting next to the door at home. Cue lots of teasing from Shane when they had to come all the way back for it.

- Has been called Auntie Vince by Jas. Afterward, Vince went home and cried tears of joy for about an hour.

- Can somehow remember everyone's birthday except his own. Good job Vince.

- Violently threatens the Junimo Cart cabinet when nobody is nearby. This method has yet to work.

- Does not know anything about gridball. Has not ever played gridball. Owns season tickets.

- Not a thought behind those eyes. No thoughts, only the noise the bushes make when you pick berries : )

- Actually full on passes out when it hits 2am. They could be doing anything and just, thud. Poor baby has gotten a concussion from this.

- A full on force of nature at this point. Every time she ends up in Harvey's clinic he starts shaking because oh my god this bitch has so many injuries why is she not dead.

- Emily and Vince like to look at gemstones together.

- Currently trying to teach Abigail to wield a sword so she doesn't get herself killed while exploring.

Annnd that's all I got. Will do more in the future 👍