✨Shane and Vince✨

Wholesomeness time-
dreadisdelight is gonna HATE this one
See Shane is mine 😄
Some of these are not original but fit how I imagine the two of them so, yeah-

- They have a tradition where they watch every Friday Tunnelers game at home while eating pepper poppers and pink cake.

- If Vince can't find a ladder, they just ask Shane to give them a boost. Wait, no, they do this even if the can find a ladder sometimes.

-While it was winning Shane over, Vince gave him the first pepper it harvested from each plant. This has since become a tradition.

-Shane and Vince name new chicks together :)

-Shane is trying to teach Vince about gridball so that she can actually enjoy the games. She's starting to get the hang of it.

-Vince does not like pepper poppers but doesn't have the heart to tell Shane, so they just scarf em down whenever he makes them.

-Speaking of making stuff, Shane has banned Vince from the kitchen after it almost burnt down the house while making pancakes.

-Cuddles and watching Legally Blonde is a ritual activity.

-Shane usually ends up patching up Vince after they get a beating in the mines. Cue the scolding.

- "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I did [insert dumb and dangerous activity]"
"No, Vince that will literally kill you."
"I'm gonna do it"
"nO-"