The Fight Continues.....

Two Jedi fighter planes fly through the chaos of explosions and laser fire that fills the sky as the republic battles with General Grievous's attack. Obi-Wan is skeptical about this battle, seeing as though he is stuck in two situations that he doesn't like, flying and active gunfire, while Anakin enjoys the sound of an active gunfight and flying through the giant space battle. Anakin had grown to be older and more skilled in his training throughout the war, along with his short hair growing from its original buzzcut to long and curly locks thanks to Anastasia's hair products which he steals on a regular.

"Lock on to him, R2," Anakin said "Master, General Grievous's ship is directly ahead, the one crawling with vulture droids" Obi-wan looked ahead and spotted the ship.
"I see it, oh this is going to be easy" Kenobi responded sarcastically.
"Oddball, do you copy?"
"Copy Red leader."A clone answered.
"Mark my position, form your squad behind me," He said.
"We're on your tail, General Kenobi, Set S-foils in attack position" The clone ordered. S-foils flew toward Anakin and Kenobi's ships and crowded around them. Anakin grinned.
"This is where the fun begins," He said with a grin.

"Let them pass between us," Kenobi told Anakin who allowed them to pass. The Jedi and the clones flew towards the battle, dodging the laser fire shot at them while some suffered at the hands of that laser fire or the hands of enemy pilots.
"They're all over me," One said "Get them off my-" Anakin heard the clone's pleas and turned to his master.
"I'm going to help them out," He said.
"No, they are doing their job so we can do ours,"

Obi-wan told him and Anakin obeyed. He had grown tired of obeying his master's commands even for those in need but still, he wasn't a Master like Kenobi was so he had no choice but to listen. Suddenly another pilot flew over to help the clone by shooting down the enemy pilot. Kenobi and Anakin's heads jerked behind them a rogue droid fighter.

"Who could that be?"Kenobi asked. The plane flew up towards them to reveal Casteem in the pilot seat.
"Glad to see me, men?"He said, as a way of greeting. Anakin grinned, letting out a shocked chuckle as he nodded to Anakin. Casteem knew that Anakin wanted to help them but was unable to due to his master's request so he thought why not do it for him?

"Glad to see you here, Casteem" Obi-wan greeted. Casteem grinned like a Cheshire cat at Obi-wan's words.
"I know, now come on" The Jedi flew towards General Grievous's ship, they were spotted by two droids who had released missiles into the air and towards the Jedi.
"Missiles. Pull up" The Jedi moved their plane away from the missiles.
"They overshot us"

"They're coming back around," Casteem said. Kenobi looked at his droid that was stationed on the right side of his wing.
"Alright, R4. No, no Nothing too fancy" He told the droid.
"Surge all power units R2. Stand by reverse thrusters" Anakin ordered. Casteem nodded.
"Roger, that blue leader," Casteem teased. "Let's have some fun" The Jedi began flying in a twirled formation as the missiles followed, slowly moving closer and closer to each other before they exploded.
"We got 'em R2," Anakin said with a prideful smile.
"Yeah!"Casteem whooped. Anakin and Casteem turned to see Kenobi flying beside them.
"Where did your missile go?"Cas asked. Kenobi looked over at the ship that had exploded and turned back to the boys.
"Over there," He said and began flying with the two of them following behind.
"Flying is for droids" Kenobi muttered. Five silver balls flew out of the debris and attached themselves to the ship. The mystery silver balls popped open, revealing small Buzz Droids that began to crawl across the surface of his ship like spiders.

"I'm hit. Anakin, Casteem?"
"We see them" Anakin answered "Buzz droids"
The Buzz droids that landed on Kenobi's ship began tearing it apart, ripping off the droid's head and throwing it into the wind. Casteem dodged the droid's head.

"Hey, watch your droid's head!"
"I would if I could Cas," He said "They're shutting down all of the controls"
"Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them," Anakin said
"The mission. Get to the command ship. Get the chancellor, I'm running out of tricks here" Kenobi reminded him. Anakin and Casteem ignored his orders and flew closer to him to begin firing at the buzz droids on his ship, causing him some turbulence.