Characters

Fiona Lorenzo is a sixteen years old girl who loves her brothers and has trust issue, she is the leader of the Spanish mafia. She is emotionless to everyone except the people she's close to, she loves her family more than anything and would do anything to keep them safe.

Axel Lorenzo( Fiona's twin) he is the nice and calm twin he is the second best fighter after Fiona. He is very protective of his sister and his little brother, he seniors his sister ten minutes , loves football and annoying his sister.

Alex is seven and the youngest Lorenzo loves Fiona's and Axel's cooking . And he loves his big brother and sister.

Damien William is 17 and is Fiona's and Axel's best friend and also the leader of the American mafia .

Lucas Lorenzo is 26 and is the eldest brother and also the leader of the Italian mafia loves his family and would kill anyone if they ever hurt them.

Matteo Lorenzo 23 and is Lucas second in command he is also the second oldest brother and is extremely over protective of his junior siblings

Riccardo Lorenzo 20 and in college loves his family to bits and he is the best shooter in the mafia.

Antonio Lorenzo 18 is a senior in high school and a total player he loves his family but doesn't shows it.

Camillo Lorenzo ( Antonio's twin) is the best hacker you can find . He is very calm but when you even think of laying a finger on his family he won't hesitate to but a bullet in your skull.