MTVDKWH 9

He drops the picture frame, causing the glass to shatter as he turned around to face Jimin

He drops the picture frame, causing the glass to shatter as he turned around to face Jimin. The vampire stared at him in shock as tears form in his eyes.
"Is this why you're treating me like this, Jimin...?" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he bit his bottom lip.

"Darling-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook shakes his head.
"Don't call me that... You made me look like a fool... " Jungkook says, sniffling as tears slowly fell down his cheeks.

"Darling... Please listen to me... It's not what you think it is" Jimin says, walking to the younger but he kept backing away.
"Then why, Jimin? You should've just told me so I didn't get my hopes high" Jungkook says, his bottom lip wobbled.

"Darling, please, just listen to me" Jungkook is startled as Jimin cornered him.
"Is this why you didn't want me to see that? Why lie to me? Why did you tell I'm your first mate?" Jungkook says, pushing Jimin away. He looked at Jimin, waiting for him to say anything.

But Jimin couldn't say anything, he didn't know what to do. Jungkook takes a deep breath, giving Jimin one last look before walking out. Jimin sighs, looking back and walked to the picture frame. It's glass is shattered now. He looked at it, sighing again. It was a photo of his old mate and he looked exactly like Jungkook...

Jungkook sat in the room as he held his bag, crying. The door opened and he hears footsteps, but he didn't look up.
"Darling... You're going to leave me?" Jimin says and Jungkook sniffles.
"I don't know, Jimin... But at the moment, I don't wanna see you" Jungkook said, sniffling.

"If that's what you want, darling... But please, don't leave me..." Jimin says. Jungkook hears the door open and then close before he looked up. He was having mixed emotions, why did that person with Jimin look exactly like him?

"Did he claim me as his mate because I looked exactly like the guy on the picture frame? Does he feel the same for me?"