6

Anonymous' POV
I'm at a party, what am I thinking. What am I doing here?

That's right I need to drown out my thoughts with alcohol. None of my friends were at this party, except I think Kian was somewhere around here.

But who would want to hang out with me? I'm useless. I can't even admit to myself I like another boy.

It's because you don't.

That's right you like girls.

Prove yourself, go kiss one.

The voices in my head manipulated me. I'm gonna do it.

I downed about a cup and a half of beer down and went into the living area to find any girl I knew.

Zoe. Zoe Sugg, my science partner. She'll do. She can help me prove I don't like boys.

"Hey Co-" I cut her off pressing my lips to her, she didn't seem to enjoy it and neither did I.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Uh oh that must be Alfie, Zoe's boyfriend.

"Shit" he grabbed the collar of my shirt ferociously and punch me right in the nose.

"I'm sorry, I needed to test something.. for science!" I exclaimed, what a lame excuse.

"With my girlfriend? You're lucky I'm not in the mood to fight or you'd be on the floor mate. Now get out of here!" He sat down next to Zoe and watched me walk out of the living room.

Well that proves one thing. I must like boys.

•••