Chapter Twenty Two

"Wake up, Y/n." A Daunting yet soft voice laughed out.

"Its you again... Technoblade?"  You called. You know you were still asleep, if not dreaming...

"Yeah." He hummed.

"What is it?.. I thought I wouldn't see- well.. head from you again for awhile."

"I was a bit too vague last time. Philza got on to me for it."

"Philza? Wait how?"

"I mean im not dead, he can text me you know? I thought you weren't gonna tell anyone."

"I'm sorry I was freaked out..."

"Nah. Just do as he said and leave my existence alone until we meet. Trust me, it'll be fine." He laughed.

"Okay... am I dead, Technoblade?"

"You? No. You're not dead, Y/n. You did live afterall. You have nothing to worry about as far as I'm concerned. Hey, tell Wilbur I say hello."

"Wilbur..." 

"You live with him now don't you? How is that?"

"Better... I've been here for about a week now... I'm finally going to start streaming with Wil, on the DreamSMP..."

"Are you excited?"

"Nervous.. but yes. They talked to Dream and they would like me to write music for them officially.  I have ideas already for re-writes and covers."

"Really? Can I know?"

"I can't tell yet!" You laughed

"Alright, Alright." He hummed softly.

"Things have been so much lately... its almost weird to sit down and relax..." You hummed, a hint of tiredness in your tone.

"What did you expect? I mean... you seem so caught up in everything you haven't properly adjusted to your life. You are actually free now. Free to do what you want without having to worry about some psycho. Right?"

"How do you know so much?"

"I have people, I have ways. Wil has voices in some hidden places. They talk to me... its a long story. But just... trust me here, Y/n." Techno hummed.

"Its funny... you apologized for being vague last time but are even more vague this time." You giggled quietly. Something about this man's voice was calming... like you couldn't be upset around it.

"You're right. I can't promise that will change anytime soon...Phil would kill me." He said, laughing a bit, but you knew he was somewhat serious.

"So... are you close with Phil?"

"You could say that... yeah."

"Phil is a great person..."

"He is nothing short of a crowfather. He is sweet and caring. He cares a lot about his family- by blood or not."

"I can tell... he is amazing." You smiled to yourself, humming.