CHAPTER 02

Hy guys welcome back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came to house and lock inside your room.

Suga- Yn open the door baby pls hear me.

He is knocking your door for past few minutes but he didn't get any response making him worried.

Suga- Yn I will kick the door if you didn't open when I count to three....

One two thre- *the door open revealing a messy yn*

Suga- *immediately hugged you*

You- O-o-opaa p-ls b-elieve me I am saying the tr-uth i..I am not l-lying. *sobbing hardly*

Suga- Shh relax princess i believe more that anything hmm pls stop crying. *Try to calm you down by patting your back*

Hearing some snores he look and saw you sleeping. He placed you on the bed and cover properly. He wiped the dried tears from your cheeks and kiss your forehead.

Suga- Everything will be fine bub don't worry.

•TIME SKIPS•

You- Oppa I want to tell you this to mom and dad.

Suga- Not now we will tell to them after everything gets better.

You- But I can't hide this anymore oppa. I am sure they will understand me. (I wish oppa)

Suga- Sure Bub. *Smile and pat your head but get alerted after hearing*

Y/M- SUGA YN WHERE ARE YOU TWO COME HERE NOW.

Suga- Come lets go and check ok.

You- *Nodded and left*

Suga- What happened mom?

YD- Yn come here. *Cold tone*

Your heart is beating rapidly and you are getting anxious each and every second by seeing your parents cold face.

You- D-dad?

YD- Your principal called me.

Everything is over now.

Suga- It's not like that da- *cut off*

Y/D- I DIDN'T ASKED TO YOU MIN YOONGI.

You- I-i D-dad. *Shaking do to fear*

YD- What a disgrace you give birth? *ask to YM*

Suga- DAD she is not a disgrace. *Shout*

YM- *slap him* He is your dad don't raise your voice against him and he is right i gave birth to a disgrace.

You- M-mom? *Sob and look at her*

YD- You know how I get humiliated infront of that principal bcs of this girl.

You- I a-am s-orry d-ad.

YD- Your sorry won't fix anything. And my dear daughter slept with whom you know? With the park's son.

YM- *gasp*

YD- My friendship also ruin bcs of you why did you even born to humiliate me?

You- N-no.

YD- Bcs of you Mr park will abandoned that poor boy and also ruin his life yn. What will you get by doing this? Are you doing this to marry him?

You- Dad pls. I know what I did was  wrong but he is also at fault. Don't blame me for everything and make him pure.

YD- Are you pregnant?or you fake it?

You- Y-yes I am p-pr-egnant . *A slap come across to your face*

YD- I do a sin by raising you.