Stuck In The Moment(A JustinDrewBieber love story;)) Chapter 2

My mom. She always had to ruin he fun, didn't she? Het comment was "YES I'm finally getting rid of you!" did I mention she was a fat old self obsessive cow?

*Flashback*

"KATIE!?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I yelled into the woods.

"Kallie?" I heard her try to shout, she9 sounded weak''

"KATIE" I screamed back. "do you have your cell?"

"yeah, I think so" she said so, so weakly.

"Okay, I'm gonna ring it, and I want you to let it ring. It's the only way I can find you" I said

I took my cell-phone out of my pocket, and dialled Katies number. I heard her ringtone kickstart. I listened carefully for the start of Jason Mraz's song "Im yours" Katie always had a passion for him. I was gonna get her tickets for her 15th, but only if she got out of here alive. I followed the music, watching where I was stepping, when I heard it directly underneath. me. What the?

*Flashback Over*

I heard a car toot it's horn outside. I got up to the window and looked out. It was Alyssa sitting in her Lotus Convertable. (Oh yeah, did I mention how super mega rich her family is? Yeah, well, there yah go)

I knocked on my -used to be- bedroom window, trying to get her attention. She finally looked up, and waved. She got out the car. Wow, the way she made me feel worthless. By that i mean by what she was wearing. She had on a pair of Gucci heels, a vintage ribbon tee, black designer denim shorts, Gucci shades, and a Gucci handbag,". Did I mention she loves Gucci? She started walking towards my front door, until I punched the window to warn her not to come in. She looked up in understanding, and just sat on the step waiting.

I turned off my netbook and shoved back into my bag. I picked everything up, and walked to my used-to-be bedroom door. I stopped And stared At the room. Ah. My hell is over!! I walked downstairs and into the familyroom. My mom wasn't there. She's probablly at the pool. I walked outside and found her lying on some guys stomach, with just her bikini bottoms on. Trust me, not a pretty sight. "Yo" I said coldly. "get a room?"

"Oh it's you, when are you leaving?" she said with a cold chuckle. Oh my. "you'll be glad to hear that I'm leaving right now" I said with what confidence I had left, then I started walking away. To bad my clumsyness got the best of me, when I practically faceplanted the tiled floor. Oh crap. I stood back up with the dignity I had, and walked out, ignoring the fits of laughter I heard behind me.