11.kiss in canteen

Lunch just started, you thought you would have looked for Eddie and told him you loved him, but then you realized that you would see him in the canteen at the latest.

You take the food and sit at the free table. You start looking around if you could see Eddie but..you don't see him...

"Whatever " you think, put on your headphones and play Kate's CD on the player.

Maybe it was just a joke... maybe Eddie doesn't care if he just wanted to make fun of you? You think.

"Hi Princess!" You hear someone say.
You turn and see Eddie, your expression brightens.

"Did u miss me?" He asks and sits next to you.
(You giggle)
"Actually... yes" you answer and take off your headphones.
"Did you found it" Eddie says at the same time raising his head towards the ceiling so you can't see his blush.

"What?" You pretend you didn't find that piece of paper.
"Oh...nothing" Eddie replies.

"(you laugh) yes, I found that message" you answer.

Eddie's pupils widen when you say that.
"Yes" you answer with a red face.

You look around, no one is looking at you so...
You approach Eddie's face and kiss him.

"Wow!" Eddie says as you pull away from the kiss.

"Yes I knew that...wow" Eddie says scratching his neck.
"Well? Boyfriend... where are your friends?" You ask.
"Dustin and Mike are coming but Gareth is sick and Jeff is on a trip with his parents.

"Okay, I can leave if Dustin and Mike are coming here.
"No! No way! Yes, you can be here! Or... I want to be with you," Eddie says, blushing.

"Yes, that's lovely, but I don't want to talk to those children..." you answer.

"Hey Eddie...Oh...Y/n" Mike says.
He and Dustin had also come to eat and decided to sit with you.

"Y/n why the hell are you hanging on Eddie" Mike snorts.
(Mike and Dustin are sitting across from you)

"Hey! Mike! You can't talk to Y/n like that!" Eddie snorts a little angrily.
"I don't think you know what that (points at you) is like!?" Mike replies angrily.

"Mike! Shut up!" Eddie growl out.
"Well excuse me, now say that (points to you again) is your girlfriend" Mike answers.

"Actually..." Eddie says.
"It's none of your business!" You interrupt Eddie, you didn't want to talk to Mike about this.
"And I have to go now" you answer, take your tray and leave.

"Idiot!" Eddie snarls and throws a piece of bread on the table at Mike.

Your next class is just about to start, you walk into class.
"Good day miss L/n" your teacher says.
"Hello Mrs. Martin" you answer and walk to the desk behind everyone.

"You could also sit in the front here sometimes," says Mrs. Martin.
"Thank you, I'm fine being here" you answer and sit down.

*Soon the other students come to class and the lesson begins*

"Today we will continue with the topic... European history" the teacher begins.

"Hey... Y/n" you hear someone whisper.
You turn your head to the side to see Emil Smith and Jason Carver laughing quietly.
"What?" You whisper.
"Did I see that right in the canteen?" Jason asks.
"It depends on what you saw," you answer.
"You kissed Eddie freak Munson" Emil laughs.
You don't answer, you show the middle finger to the boys and turn back to the teacher.

You try to concentrate on the lesson but it's impossible because the boys are just laughing quietly.

*in an hour*

This lesson was long so u got bored quickly, you will notice how you draw hearts with the words "eddie&Y/n" in your history book
And other cute pictures.

Now it was official, you and Eddie were dating, are people going to start calling you Y/n's freak L/n now.
Yeah... that would be awful.

"Y/N!?" The teacher gets angry.
"M-Ms. Martin!" You answer quickly and raise your head from the desk.
"Are you even listening to what I'm saying" Mrs. Martin snorts.
"Yes, I am listening!" You answer.

"It seems that Y/n has other things on her mind" Emil laughs.

"Well, then you can definitely tell where in Europe Finland is located," your teacher asks.
"Uh... it's.. over there below Germany" you answer.

Everyone in the class starts laughing so much that you get embarrassed.
"Uh... well, that was the wrong answer, does anyone want to show Miss L/n where Finland is located?" Mrs. Martin ask.

(Jason raises up his hand)

"Jason, can you tell?" The teacher asks.
"In the north, between Sweden and the Soviet Union" Jason answers.
"Good Mr. Carver" the teacher replies.

"And that was right, L/n" Jason whispers to you.

Jason Carver, he was the captain of the basketball team and Chrissy Cunningham's boyfriend. He never spoke to you or even glanced at you. Why did he want to make fun of you now.

You grimace at the boy and turn your head back towards the teacher.