1

*Flashback*

Jennie's pov:

-She just want to hurt you..

No I don't belive you, she love me.. I said with a shaking voice..

-But you already saw the truth, the police told you.. Even they showed you a proof.

Yeah.. but I trusted her with all my heart..

-I know Jennie, I know..

Why it's just always me.. why? I cried out loud.

-There's reason for sure. Cuz there's something good about every evil. Trust me.

I guess I should forget about everything, and just move on. Even if it won't be easy I have to do it. I thought.

-Mia. The girl I met online. I can tell you that she was my whole world. Someone I trusted the most. Someone who always was there for me. Even if we didn't know each other in real, I loved her so much. We planed to meet each other next year, but truth happened. I was very disappointed and mad at myself, cuz I did it again. I trusted someone with all my heart, I'd give her my life if I had to. When it was the worst she was there for me when anyone else didn't. She was my strength. Hope for better tomorrow. But she was even my lesson to not trust people ever again.

From then my life changed..

*1 year later*

Yes, I really changed from then. I'm antisocial person. Even if is not good choice Im always alone wherever Im going.

Mom Im going to walk.

-Okay Jennie. Take care.

Yes mom I will.

I decided to buy some snacks and go to the park. I was walking to find a empty bench. I passed by one where some girl sat. She was wearing headphones, and she had a notebook with her where she wrote something. I didn't pay to much attention so I just keep walking. I sat at the bench little futher from her. I just ate snacks and took a look at her, she already looked at me.. 

I felt my stomach like will explode. There was like milion butterflies. I shook my head and focused on my snacks. In one moment I catched myself looking at her agian. She was looking for something in her bag. After few seconds she took cigarette. She looked at me agian, I dont know if it was cuz Im ugly or something else. But when we watched each other I felt very weird. 

When she was done with cigarette, she picked up her stuff and for few seconds, she's gone. I watched her leaving. I wanted to see where is she going. But something stopped me. I sat at the bench for a few more minutes and after all, I decided to go the way she left in the hope of seeing her again. But nothing. She's just evaporated. So I decided to go home.

-

I'm home mum, I'll just rest a little bit and take shower

-Okay honey, dinner will be done soon.

Yes mom I understand.

I was lying on my bed. I closed my eyes and I saw her again. Her black short hair and her look. She was so fucking pretty. There's no chance I'll see her ever again. I stopped my mind for a while. What are you doing Jennie? I asked myself. You shouldn't think about her. What did you promise yourself? You'll not fall in love that easily again. I went to the bathroom, so I let cold water to cover my body to clean my mind. When I was done with shower. I went to my room to get dressed, after that I went to the kitchen.

-Come on Jen dinner will get cold.

Im here mom. Oh its fried rice, my fave. Thanks mom.

-You're welcome, eat well.

After dinner I went to my room, again. I played my favorite song these days "Ready For Love" by BLACKPINK. Listening to music I fell asleep.

-

Hi everyone. This is my first time writing here. So don't be harsh right away. But i just wanted to say that you could write to me in the comments if I should correct something in future writing and so on. Btw the story I'm writing in some parts will have true events that happened to my friend. I'm writing this with her permission. I hope you enjoy my story <3