14

Jisoo parked her car in front of the company so we took a quick step inside. They got in the elevator and within a minute they were in Lisa's office.

Souji! Im glad that you're still here.

-Did you find something Ma'am?

Yes Souji, we find the license plate numbers. Please find all the information on that vehicle.

-I'll do it right now Ma'am.

I just hope she's okay...

-

Jennie's pov:

We were in a alley where people only passed by when they left the store. And at this fucking moment, there was no one here. I tried to call the help, but she took a handkerchief out of her pocket, and she put it on my face. The last thing I saw was security running towards me, and Mia's mean face.

Lisa.. The last word I said was her name.

I had a weird dream, I was with Mia in some dark place. It was so horrible. When I finally woke up from a nightmare, I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything. My eyes and mouth were covered in a scarf. There was nothing I could say but scream. At that moment I heard a very familiar voice, which made my blood freeze in my veins.

"You finally woke up baby."

 I just screamed. 

"Oh I am sorry, I forgot." She took the scarf off my mouth. I could feel her fingers touching my face.

Don't touch me with your dirty hands. 

"Why are you acting like this baby huh?" 

Don't you ever dare call me like that again! I shouted. 

"Why baby? You didn't miss me for this long time?"

No! 

"Even just a little?" 

I said no, how many times you want me to repeat? No! Jennie was so annoyed even she still couldn't see her. 

"You want me to take off your scraf so you can see me, so we can talk face to face?" 

That's the last thing I'd like to see, your ugly face. I muttered. 

"Did you say something?" 

 No I don't wanna look at your ugly face, that's what I said. 

"Oh Im ugly now? Don't you remember when I was the most beautiful girl in your life you ever met? Huh?" 

That was in the past. You're my biggest mistake I've ever made. 

"Oh really?" She said in a sarcastic voice.

Yes you are. I wish I had never met you. 

"But I'm so glad I met you, you know how much money I made because of you. Enough to buy a fairy or whatever I want." 

So you can't get enough? You want more? That's why you kidnapped me?  

"I've invested a lot in you, you owe me. And you left me without any word. That's why I came to you, just like I promised. I came to get back at you first for what I also lost because of you and secondly for leaving me. Do you understand now?"