13

Lisa'pov:

I was sitting in my company doing some paperwork. I'm so angry we lost Mia's location. But I'm glad I was chatting to Jennie a little while ago, making sure she's okay. I was calm after that. Seeing her dance is the sweetest thing, and that video she sent me after we finished chatting. She was so beautiful and sweet, I couldn't stop watching that video over and over again.

 Finally a few minutes later, when I went back to some boring paperwork. I got a message from security at my house.

"Ma'am, Mrs. Jennie insisted on leaving the house and going to the store, we couldn't stop her."

Lisa raised her eyebrows and shook her head. She is what?!

Where are you now?  Lisa replied quickly.

I told her not to leaving house expect if something's serious. She promised me. Lisa was so scared and mad. What if something happen to her. This doesn't bode well for me. I'll try to call her. Lisa approached the phone close to her ear, after the phone rang all the way. Jennie didn't answer her. 

No. Something happened. I know, I can feel it. This isn't like her. She usually answers me after three phone rings. Fuck I shouldn't leave her alone. Fuck! Lisa was so upset, so nothing and no one she cared about but to find Jennie. She left the company and headed to her black car.

-Where are you going Ma'am? Let me drive you.

Get out of my way! Lisa yelled. 

Why did I hire you here? You incompetents!

Everyone just put their heads down, looking at the ground. Knowing something serious had happened.

When she got in the car, and when she wanted to leave, she got another message.

"We were at the mall. I don't know how to tell you this Ma'am, but we did our best."

Lisa's heart started beating really fast and her breathing was getting harder and harder. Even though her hands were shaking, she replied.

-Just tell me that she's okay, please..

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but she was kidnapped. We ran after them, but they were faster than us. We even followed them by car and then completely lost sight of them, Im very sorry."

Lisa threw away her phone and burst into tears. She screamed so loud that all her pain could be felt. After a few minutes, she's finally back to her senses.  

What Am I doing? I should find her, but how? Lisa, calm down, come to your senses. You have to find her, you have to save her. She need you. Lisa talked to herself. 

Lisa's headed for the last location Jennie was. There was security waiting for her, who were supposed to keep an eye on Jennie. She got out of her car and approached them.

What I told you?

-Im sorr..

Where were you been when it happened? Lisa yelled at them.

-I was texting you Ma'am , and when I put my phone in my pocket, I saw a girl who put a handkerchief on Jennie's face, carrying her while a big black van.