Chapter 14 💞

These days Vegas didn't stay much with Pete. He was afraid if he with Pete he will  tell his surprise. Pete tried to speak with him but vegas always avoid to speak about Mai or ring.

"Oh Arm look Ms.Mai came today also, I told you already she is our next boss" Taimi told Arm and Pete. Pete rolled his eyes.

"I don't think she will be girlfriend, because even though Ms.Mai come to visit our boss, Mr.Vegas cold expression is same." Arm noted pete expression and told. "You know I heard someone say

Pete don't want to listen to their conversation so he leaves that place. "Vegas you planned to give pete surprise but I think pete think you avoid him, so think about it or else somebody will took him" Mai warned Vegas. So Vegas planned to ask Pete for dinner. He called Pete to his room.

Pete while heading to vegas room bumped into someone. That person grabbed pete waist. Pete was shocked. Vegas watched this and rush to them and pulled Pete towards him.

"Ai Tay what are you doing" vegas frowned tay. "Oh brother when did you came" Mai hugged tay. "For my beautiful sister birthday I must come and also I come to find my love " Tay said while looking at pete.

"Omg my words come true this fast 🙊 " Mai thought and looked at Vegas jealous face. Tay like to make vegas irritate. Both do anything to make other get on their nerve.

"Ai pretty boy are you single" tay walked towards pete. Vegas stand between them "why you want to know are you going to find him a partner"

" Why I want to find him, if I'm here I will become his partner" tay smirk. Tay walked passed vegas ask Pete " pretty boy do you like to join in dance with me in my sister birthday party".

Vegas stare Tay like he is going to burn him alive. Pete looked vegas and Mai and thought Mai will definitely dance with vegas, "yes Mr.Tay I will" pete accept. Tay joyed. He knows about Vegas and Pete so he want to tease Vegas." See no one can resist this handsomeness" tay put his hand on Vegas shoulder. "Shout up man" Vegas shoots

At Mai birthday party......

All the people arrived at the party. Pete was abducted by Tay 😤. Vegas feel it will make easy to prepare everything easyly. So he allowed to Pete to go with tay.

"Pretty boy you look stunning 😍" tay praised him. "Thank you P' , you too looking good". Both drive to the party hall. Pete asked tay to stop in shop to buy gift 🎁 for Mai. He stopped in the shop and wait in the car. Pete buy flower bouquet and watch ⌚ . While he returning to car someone grab Pete hand. The person covered his body with black cloth, face his also covered.

Pete tried to free his hand but that person didn't release his grip. Pete saw that man fingers it was wounded like it not treated many month. Pete felt fear, but that person try to take something from his pocket but Tay suddenly came and pushed that person. "Are you ok Pete" tay asked pete , he nodded before realising that person runaway.

"Do you know who is that" tay asked him."no I don't know him, I can't see his face"."ok we first go to the party hall" tay took pete to the car. Before heading he again look for that person.

While tay in the car he saw a person holding Pete, and Pete was struggling to free him. Tay come out the car but he saw that person took knife 🔪 from his pocket, so he quickly rush to him. Tay thought about it and decide to leave for safety. And decide to  inform this to Vegas after reached there.

That person watched the car leave. "PETE I WILL KILL YOU, SO THAT VEGAS WILL SUFFER SEE YOU KILLED BY HIS EYES" he clenched his teeth.

 "PETE I WILL KILL YOU, SO THAT VEGAS WILL SUFFER SEE YOU KILLED BY HIS EYES" he clenched his teeth

Mai and Tay

Mai and Tay