Hookman

Georgie sits playing absentmindedly with the marshmallows in her hot chocolate as Dean works on the laptop next to her and Sam does a call on a payphone nearby

Georgie sits playing absentmindedly with the marshmallows in her hot chocolate as Dean works on the laptop next to her and Sam does a call on a payphone nearby. Sam hangs up and walks over "Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis." Dean tells him. "Bite me." Sam says as he sits down. "So, anything?" Dean asks. Sam shakes his head in response "I had 'em check the FBI's Missing Persons Data Bank. No John Doe's fitting Dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." he responds. "Sam, I'm tellin' ya, I don't think Dad wants to be found. Check this out. It's a news item out of Planes Courier. Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about a hundred miles from here." Dean says, showing Sam and a Georgie an article on the laptop. "'The mutilated body was found near the victim's car, parked on 9 Mile Road.'" Sam reads. "Keep reading." Dean tells him. "'Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible.'" Sam continues to read. "Could be something interesting." Dean tells his siblings. "Or it could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything? Doesn't mean it's the Invisible Man." Sam points out. "But what if it is? Dad would check it out." Dean points out.

Sam sighs but nods in agreement before looking at Georgie "What about you short stack?" he asks. "Hm?" Georgie asks looking up. "The article." Sam tells her. "What article?" Georgie asks. Sam looks at Dean with a small frown "What's the last thing you remember?" Dean asks her. "Sam was on the payphone." Georgie responds, looking at her brothers in confusion before groaning "Great." she sighs. Sam puts an arm round her shoulders "It's alright Princess." he tells her. "I hate absence seizures." Georgie mumbles. "I know, come on let's go get a cookie before we leave." Sam tells her, getting up and grabbing her hand. "Okay." Georgie nods, letting Sam take her into the cafe. Sam looks at Dean, mouthing 'Leave dad a message' and getting a nod in response. Georgie looks at the cookies halfheartedly "Which one you want?" Sam asks her. "Don't know." she responds with a shrug. "Come on, you always know." Sam smiles, giving her a playfully nudge. Georgie tries to smile for him but stops when she realises that he's not buying it "I...I don't know. I just...I hate this! I hate my brain! I hate all of this shit it gives me!" she exclaims, tears beginning to fall. Sam immediately pulls her into his chest as she cries, Dean looks over worried making Sam shake his head at him "Let's get in the car, yeah?" he tells Georgie. "O-okay." she nods.

Georgie sits in the back of the Impala reading John's journal as Dean and Sam head into the frat house, they walk out and climb back in the car "You find anything?" Georgie asks. "Yeah, the girlfriend is the sole witness from the article. She's the reverend's daughter so we're going to head to the church and talk to her." Dean tells her. Georgie nods and looks at the journal with a frown on her face "What's wrong?" Sam asks. "I still can't work out what the dates mean." Georgie responds. "The dates in dad's journal? The ones with your name?" Dean asks. Georgie nods "Yeah, it's bugging the hell out of me." she sighs, rubbing her temples as she feels a headache coming on. "Hey, we'll work it out Georgie." Sam tells her, leaning back and taking the journal off her and looking at the dates himself. Sighing, Georgie leans back and runs a hand through her hair as Dean drives them to the church.