Skin

Georgie looks down at her shaking hands as Dean pulls into a gas station "Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight

Georgie looks down at her shaking hands as Dean pulls into a gas station "Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight." Dean says making Georgie nod but Sam doesn't respond. "Sam wears women's underwear." Dean smiles. "I've been listenin', I'm just busy." Sam says looking at his phone. "Busy doin' what?" Georgie asks. "Reading e-mails." Sam responds as the three of them climb out the car. "E-mails from who?" Dean asks as he starts to fill the tank. "From my friends at Stanford." Sam responds. "You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean asks. "Why not?" Sam questions. "Well, what exactly do you tell 'em? You know, about where you've been, what you've been doin'?" Dean asks. "I tell 'em I'm on a road trip with my big brother and baby sister. I tell 'em I needed some time off after Jess." Sam explains. "Oh, so you lie to 'em." Dean says. "No. I just don't tell 'em... everything." Sam responds "Yeah, that's called lying. I mean, hey, man, I get it, tellin' the truth is far worse." Dean shrugs. "So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life? You're serious?" Sam asks as Dean shrugs. "Look, it sucks, but in a job like this, you can't get close to people, period." Dean tells him. Georgie looks at her hands, clenching them as they shake "You're kind of anti-social, you know that?" Sam asks. "Yeah, whatever." Dean responds, looking at Georgie from the corner of his eye.

Sam continues to read his e-mails "God..." he trails off. "What?" Georgie asks looking away from her hands. "In this e-mail from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine." Sam starts. "Is she hot?" Dean asks making Georgie hit him. Sam ignores them "I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case." he explains. "Dude, what kind of people are you hangin' out with?" Dean asks. "No, man, I know Zack. He's no killer." Sam shakes his head. "Well, maybe you know Zack as well as he knows you." Dean suggests. "They're in St. Louis. We're goin'." Sam tells him. Dean chuckles "Look, sorry 'bout your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like our kind of problem." he tells Sam. "It is our problem. They're my friends." Sam retorts. "St. Louis is four hundred miles behind us, Sam." Dean tells him. They exchange a look before Dean sighs "Fine." he says. Georgie rolls her eyes slightly "Can I drive?" she asks. "No." Dean tells her making her pout. Sam looks between them "Why can't she drive?" he asks. "You weren't there when she almost crashed baby." Dean responds. "I didn't almost crash her, you shouted at me not to crash making me jump and almost crash." Georgie glares. "Still a no." Dean tells her making her pout.

Dean pulls up in front of the house that Sam gave the address for, climbing out they walk up to the door where a lady Georgie assumes is Rebecca opens it "Oh my God, Sam!" she exclaims. "Well, if it isn't little Becky." Sam smiles. "You know what you can do with that little Becky crap." she smiles, hugging him. "I got your e-mail." Sam tells her. "I didn't think that you would come here." Rebecca responds. Dean steps forward and puts his hand out "Dean. Older brother." he introduces himself. "Hi." she responds shaking his hand. "Hi." Dean responds. Sam pulls Georgie over "This is our baby sister Georgie. We're here to help. Whatever we can do." he tells Rebecca. "Come in." Rebecca tells the three siblings. They walk inside the house and Dean turns, shutting the door behind them "Nice place." he tells Rebecca. "It's my parents'. I was just crashing here for the long weekend when everything happened. I decided to take the semester off. I'm gonna stay until Zack's free." Rebecca explains. "Where are your folks?" Sam asks. "They live in Paris for half the year, so they're on their way home now for the trial. Do you guys want a beer or something?" Rebecca asks as they walk into the kitchen. "Hey-" Dan starts. "No, thanks. So, tell us what happened." Sam interrupts.