A Pleasant Conversation ~ Envelope x Pitchfork

Envelope looked at Pitchfork as she sat alone in the corner. He noticed her there everytime he walked past, and started thinking about her. A lot.
He knew about that thing between her and Glowstick, and he knew something had gone on between her and her team. He wanted to do something about it, help her.
He approached Pitchfork.
"PITCHFORK." He shouted.
She jumped up with a yell, and looked around wildly, trying to discover the source of the ear-splitting noise. She calmed once she recognised Envelope.
"Oh.. what do you want?" She asked, avoiding eye contact. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.
"I NOTICED YOU HERE AND WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS UP." He said loudly.
"Were you STALKING me?! Creep.." She turned away, irritated.
'Just leave me alone!' She thought irritably.
"NO. I'M NOT WEIRD."
Pitchfork snorted.
"You sure about that?"
"YES. YES I AM."
Envelope sat down next to her.
"SO. WHAT IS THE MATTER."
Pitchfork explained the entire situation with her team and Glowstick, Envelope listening patiently, other than the multiple occurances where he makes loud comments like "WOW." And "HOLY FUCK."
Pitchfork finished with a sigh, looking down.
"I'M SORRY. THAT SUCKS. MIGHT BE WORSE THAN MY TEAM."
"Isn't your team a warzone? From what I've seen it's pretty tense over there."
"SO YOU'RE THE ONE STALKING US?"
"W-what?! NO!"
"CHILL. I'M JOKING."

The two continued talking, Envelope explaining the situation on team 4, and afterwards the two just,, talking, about whatever they wanted. It was the first normal, enjoyable conversation since before the show started that Pitchfork had. She felt a warm feeling inside her that she'd never felt before, as she watched the smaller object talk in his loud voice.
She was,, happy. For the first time in so long.

AN
Another one done without the wheel!!
Me and some others are talking, one thing led to another aaaaand
I got way into this while writing lmao

I also drew shipart!!!

I have issues