Chapter 16

Andy drives down the neighborhood road looking for a house. The address was on the note. He parks across the street from a yellow house. After looking at the house, he grabs the box with all the toys inside and walked towards it. When he gets to the gate, he sees Bonnie playing with her toys outside while her parents do garden work. Bonnie sees Andy watching.

Bonnie: "Mom?"

Bonnie's Mom: "Andy?"

Andy: "Hi."

Bonnie's Mom: "Wow look at you. I hear you're off to college?"

Andy: "Yeah, right now actually."

Bonnie's Mom: "So what can we do for you?"

Andy: "Uh, I have some toys here."

Bonnie's Mom: "Ooh, you hear that Bonnie?"

Bonnie hides behind her Mom.

Andy: "So you're Bonnie? I'm Andy. Someone told me you're really good with toys. These are mine, but, I'm going away now. So I need someone really special to play with them."

Andy sits on the grass and opens the box. He begins introducing his toys to Bonnie one by one.

Andy: "This is Jessie, the roughest toughest cowgirl in the whole west. She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye. Neigh! Yeehaw!"

Andy hands Jessie and Bullseye over to Bonnie. Bonnie smiles while Andy continues introducing his toys.

Andy: "This is Rex. The meanest most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived. Roar. Roar!

"The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. We gotta keep them together cuz they're madly in love.

"Now Slinky is as loyal as any dog you could want. And Hamm. He'll keep your money safe, but he's also one of the most dastardly villains of all time. Evil Dr. Pork Chop!

"These little dudes are from a strange alien world, Pizza Planet! And this (imitates flying noises) is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever! Look he can fly, oh and shoot lasers. He's sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg."

He hands Buzz over to Bonnie. Bonnie presses a button on Buzz's suit.

Buzz's voice box: "To infinity, and beyond!"

Andy continues introducing his toys.

Andy: "This is Simba. He became leader of Pride Rock after defeating his evil Uncle Scar. His mate, Nala, helps protect Pride Rock from danger. Together they have a daughter named Kiara. Kiara fell in love with Scar's son Kovu, who is not evil, but good.

"Bolt stars in a famous TV show where he protects his owner. His friends Mittens and Rhino help him return home when he's shipped across the country.

"Rapunzel was born with magic golden hair. She was kept locked inside a tower for 18 years before a thief named Flynn Rider rescued her. They fell in love after he brought her back to the kingdom. They are helped by the palace horse, Maximus.

"Wreck-It Ralph is a bad guy from the video game Fix-It Felix Jr. He is friends with the good guy, Fix-It Felix Jr. Felix is married to Calhoun, who is a commander in the game Hero's Duty. When Ralph wanted to be a good guy, he became friends with a young go kart racer, Vanellope von Schweetz.

"Anna and Elsa are two sisters in the kingdom of Arendalle. They are friends with Olaf, a talking snowman whom Elsa built. Anna is married to Kristoff, who sells ice with his trusty reindeer named Sven.

"Judy Hopps is a heroic cop in the city of Zootopia. She solves cases with her partner in the Zootopia Police Department, Nick Wilde.

"James P. Sullivan, is a scarer for the company Monsters Inc. He is best friends with his coach, Mike Wazowski.