CHAPTER 4

-PREVIOUS CHAPTER-

"Dad..................this is what happened believe me I am not lying." I said with glossy eyes because I don't want to live here I hope dad will listen to me and move from here.

------------------------------------------------------------
🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹
------------------------------------------------------------

-NO ONE POV-

"Jungkook what is wrong with you? Did you hate this house that much that you are lying and telling me that this house is haunted?" Mr.jeon asked.

"No dad it's not like that and I am not lying okay if you think I am lying then can you please tell me why I fainted?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know Jungkook and if you are gonna say that everytime I asked then I don't even wanna know now rest and I have to pack my things because now I have to go to my work again." Mr.jeon said.

"Dad how can you leave me here in this haunted house plus I am not well how can you?" Jungkook asked with pout and glossy eyes.

"This is not gonna work anymore Jungkook and why are you behaving like this is your first time living alone and you can invite your friends here and especially Jimin he is your best friend right?" Mr.jeon said.

"Yes he is my best friend but he can't live with me everytime." Jungkook said.

"Enough Jungkook now you may sleep and I will go from here in tomorrow's morning bye and good night." Mr.jeon said.

Now Jungkook know he can't stop his dad (Mr.jeon) so he let him go because there is no other option left for him.

"Okay good night to you to." Jungkook said and after that Mr.jeon left his room.

'Ooh god did I do something wrong why you hate me that much first you snatch my mother from me and now I am gonna stuck in this haunted house ALONE.' Jungkook thought.

"I think you should started obeying me because now we gonna live alone and you know when we are alone I can do anything and no one is gonna help you." Someone or should I say our ghost said.

Hearing this voice Jungkook flinch and about to shout when he again hear something.

"Don't..... don't thought of shouting because it's useless your dad will think you are trying to stop him or he will think you are mentally ill, you are imagine things or listening voices which anyone else can't."
That voice said.

Well Jungkook thinks he is right because right now his dad is not believing him and he already thought that when his dad will come again after his work then he will again tell all of these things so maybe his dad believes him.

Maybe he thought that after that time he is still saying the same thing maybe he is telling the truth and move from here.

"Good now you sleep as you dad said."

Jungkook just nod his head.

"I need words baby boy."

"O...okay." Jungkook said.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Sorry for short chapter