CHAPTER 12

-NO ONE POV-

Jungkook and Yugyeom is spending their quality time with each other.

They are waiting for their order.

"Baby."

Yugyeom called Jungkook who is busy in admiring the new cafe.

"Hmm."

"Aam actually I....I"

Seeing Yugyeom hesitation or maybe nervousness? Jungkook's full attention is now on Yugyeom.

"What happened why are you so nervous? You know you can say anything to me right?"

"Yeah."

"Then tell me what you wanted to say."

Jungkook is also started feeling nervousness in good way like when your feelings are telling you that something good is going to happen.

"Actually now I am here and fully settled so why not think about amm aam our aam ourmarriage."

Yugyeom complete his sentence and take a deep breath but Jungkook didn't able to understand last word because he speak so fast.

"What? .......I mean what you said in last?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't make fun of me I know you listen." Yugyeom whines.

"No believe me I didn't because you said that so fast." Jungkook explains.

"I said I am here and settled so why not think about our future our marriage."

"..............."

"It's okay if you need more time I can understand you no need to pressu.."

Before Yugyeom able to compete his sentence he was cut off because of Jungkook, who immediately hug him, very tightly.

"Really you are not joking right?" Jungkook asked.

Yugyeom didn't answer Jungkook's question but he asked "Do you really think I will joke at this moment?"

"NOO but I just can't believe it I...I m..mea..n."

Now Jungkook is blushing VERY badly.

"Is my bunny shy." Yugyeom tease Jungkook.

"S..shut up I am not ...shy." Jungkook said.

"Aah huh I can see that."

"Yugyeom I am warning you last time if you tease me again I am not gonna talk to you."

Jungkook warned him seriously but in Yugyeom's eyes he is not looking serious or angry but a cute little bunny who is trying to look serious and angry.

"Ooh I am scared."

"................."

"Okay sorry." Yugyeom said with baby voice.

"................."

"Won't you forgive your yuggie?"

Yugyeom asked with cute pout and our Jungkook is about to forgive him but he held himself.

"................."

Seeing no reply from Jungkook, Yugyeom smirk because now what he know what to do.

He slowly go towards Jungkook and kneel down then take a box in his hand and open it.

(You can imagine your own if you don't like this.)

*gasp*

"Jungkook I always wanted to say this to you, my love for you is not new I love you from the first day I see you.

I still remember the first time I saw you, you were only 4 years old I know this is too young but I can't help it and fall for you and your Cuteness.

I always wanted to protect you, hug you, kiss you, and marry you.

Then it was like my luck shine and our parents arranged our marriage my love towards you started growing more and more I can only wish you will accept me and love me I like love you.

But if you don't want this marriage or this marriage is forced for you then we can stop.

But I will always love you just like I do now.

So Jeon Jungkook the love of my life will you......marry me?"