lonely sleepover

I finished getting dressed with Tommy right outside the door. I opened the door and took a deep breath. "Uh do you wanna watch a movie?" Tommy asked. "I'm really tired from the fly here so maybe tomorrow night" I said climbing up into the loft. I took off my shorts and bra.   (I usually sleep like this idc who I'm by but if you wanna imagine summin else go ahead I just sleep in panties and a shirt doe).

  I laid down on the bed and covered myself. "Mind if I go to bed too?" Tommy asked. "Go ahead" I mumbled. He laid down next to me and his thigh touched mine. Neither of us moved our legs. He rolled over to face me. I looked over at him. "I- I've never slept by a women before" he stuttered. "I'm not surprised" I smiled. "Whats that supposed to mean?" He grumbled. "That you get no bitches" I giggled. "Your a bitch and im in a bed with you sooo" he smirked. He started to tickle me and he rolled over ontop of me. His knee ended up between my thighs. "Hmf" I moaned. "W-what" he spoke. "N-nothingg" I groaned into my hands. "Vi-" "Shut up tommyyy" I groaned. "WERE BACKKKKK LOVEBIR- what the fuck" Toby walked in. I pushed Tommy off the bed. "Whats wrong tubs" mark asked coming in. "NOTHING" I yelled. "Yeah I just thought I saw something trippy" Toby said covering me. "I'm gonna go skateboard" I said getting up and grabbing pants. "Its 2 am your not going
anywhere vio" mark stopped me. "Damnit" I said under my breath. "Me and Toby are going to bed you and Tommy don't be too loud with your always arguing" mark said. "K Goodnight love you big bro" I yawned. "Night kid love you" he patted my head.

Me and Tommy were sitting in awkward silence. "Y-you sounded nice" he said while looking at his phone. "What?" I was so fricken confused. "The noise you made when I put my leg there on accident" he mumbled. "Oh"
"You didnt just sound nice I'm sorry you sounded hot" he said getting red. With that he turned around and pinned you to the bed. "I really liked that noise" he whispered in my ear. I started to whimper under him. He didn't break eye contact with me. He smashed his lips to mine and bit the bottom lip. A moan escaped my lips. "That's better" he smirked.

He had me pinned to the bed still and he was lightly kissing my neck. "T-tommyy" I moaned. "Shhh we can't get caught by your brother and I know Toby will probably say something on accident" he kissed my lips again. "I- my panties their-" I struggled to tell him I needed a new pair because of how wet they were. His hand went down there and brushed against my panties. "F-fuck" I moaned. "I would absolutely adore to hear you moan but at the moment we cannot because I don't want mark killing me for touching his little sister" he mumbled out. I covered my mouth as he tugged at my underwear. He slipped them off and threw then across the room. "Can I go under the blanket?" He asked. "Mhm" I nodded my head fast. He slid down and spread my legs. "Being honest vi I've never done this to anyone or with anyone- your my first" he smiled. "I'm a virgin" I squeaked. He swiped his tongue over my clit. I whimpered. He kept going at it until I started thrusting at his mouth. "Calm down vi we have a couple hours till they wake up" he chuckled. He slipped a finger in me. "Oh fuck" I moaned. "Jesus your tight and wet" he sounded amused. "No shit sherlock" I grumbled. He kept eating and fingering me till we heard a noise in the kitchen. "What time is it?!" I whispered. He laid back by me and checked his phone. "Its 7 am" he chuckled. "Their awake making breakfast then" I groaned. "How do you know?" He asked. "Mark always gets up early to make us breakfast hes been doing it since I was 9" I grumbled. "Wait what's the age difference between you two" he asked. "Well I'm 17 right now and marks 19 so 2 years" I half smiled.

I woke up to a pissed off mark. "What the fuckkk" I groaned. "Can you explain to me why I come up here to tell you two breakfast is ready and I find your panties on the ground?" Mark sounded really pissed. "That's from before my shower" I mumbled. "Oh thank god, TUBBO THEIR FROM LAST NIGHTS SHOWER SHE DUDNT HAVE SEX WITH TOMMY" Mark yelled. "THANK GOD" He yelled back. "I'll be down in a minute" I grumbled. Mark left the room. I got up and bent over to grab clothes. I felt something go in my pussy. "Hmf" I moaned. "Vi cover up I already wake up hard enough as it isss" he groaned. "Calm down I'm getting dressed" I smacked him up side the head. I slipped on a new pair of panties and shorts.