•★★ Allegiances! ★★•

GlowClan: The calm and patient, the lithe and clever. These cats focus on skill and speed rather than strength and power. Their warriors are wise and bold, and their apprentices are keen to learn. 

Leader: Emeraldstar, a dark brown she-cat with flecks of gold and white paws. She is a cool, calm and collected, a fair and intelligent leader. She is very patient but will snap if needed. She is not controlling over her clan, but she is fairly strict. 52 moons, voice claim is Angelina Jolie. Apprentice: Pondpaw(Me)

Deputy: Hawkwing: Brown tom with sandy eyes and sandy spots. He is keen for an adventure, a bit arrogant, sly, very brave and considerate of his actions. (Wings-of-warriors123)

Medicine Cats: 
Cloudflame: White she-cat with orange speckles all over her pelt, pale yellow eyes, and a stub-for-tail. She is playful and kind, enjoying light teasing and laughing. 32 moons, no voice claim. She is the #1 med cat. (Me) (Apprentice- Ravenpaw)  

Vixentuft: Long-furred dark red she-cat with strands of gold, a lighter chest and belly along with black legs, tail and ears. There's a scar across her nose and sliced ears, with piercing gold-amber eyes. She is snarky but respectful at times, sometimes very opinionated, but empathetic and strategic. She does hide her anxiety, but she won't make herself seem vulnerable. 40 moons, no voice claim. (Awarriorcatnerd)

Senior Warriors: 

Obsidianclaw: Dark gray tom with black swirls, black face stripes, blazing yellow eyes and a long tail. He is strong, yet dark minded. He is very battle-hungry, though is quiet about it. He is brave and loyal as well. 52 moons, voice is deep and quiet. (Me)

Owlflight: Pale brown tom with streaks of darker brown, amber eyes, a white underbelly and feathered ears. He's more on the strict, formal side of GlowClan, but has a soft spot for youngsters. When he's done mentoring his apprentice, he will most likely join the elders. (Me) Apprentice: Silverpaw

Doveswoop: A white she-cat with light gray swirls, leg stripes and tail rings. She has pale blue eyes and a nicked ear. She is polite and formal, always trying to make other cats think she's capable of anything. However, deep inside her, she doesn't think she can do it, and is very anxious and scared for her clan. (Me)

Flamebite: Dark ginger tom with a black backstripe, legs, ears and tail. He has emerald green eyes and a lithe, but muscular, body type. His ears are bigger than normal. Kind, friendly hardworking and tries to make the best out of everything. He's super fatherly, and loves kits. He is known for his jokes, and is popular for his tendency to talk to everything and everyone. (B33tle3b33)

Lightheart: A pale yellow she-cat with sandy spots and glimmering green eyes. She's not very patient, thought she is helpful and very much intelligent. She is wise, brave and loyal, and a bit insensitive. (Wings-of-warriors123)

Normal Warriors: 

Honeyquartz: A silvery gray she-cat, similar in looks of the apprentice Silverpaw, but has darker stripes instead of spots. She is very entitled and will argue over the smallest thing. She favors Silverpaw over Ravenpaw. 36 moons, no voice claim. (DevilDragonz)

Rushingpool: A large black tom with brown eyes and a long tail. His color can be mistaken for dark gray because he's on the lighter side. He also favors Silverpaw and will often ignore Ravenpaw. 36 moons, his voice claim is Mondo Owada, danganronpa. (DevilDragonz)

Flickershine: A brindled and speckled orange and white tabby with a single splotch of orange over her right eye and down the side of her face, sparkling gold eyes, has a long, fluffy plumed tail. She is optimistic and inspiring, she is bright and is not easily angered. 24 moons, no voice claim. (moosh_moosh12) Apprentice: Webpaw