❥ 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

tw: death

this request was from @RobinBuckleymylove13 

i hope i did good with your request! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, and i'll back and fix it. thank you for the request and enjoy :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

you laid on the ground, almost lifeless. 

blood oozed out of your fresh wound, throbbing as it seeped onto the ground.

robin rushed by your side.

"y/n! what happened? y-your bleeding!" she exclaimed in disbelief, her hands shaking as she stared at the crimson red blood oozing out of your body.

she couldn't believe it. moments before, you were the full of life, the energetic y/n everyone knew and loved, and now, you were laying on the ground, limp. 

"please wake up! w-w-we can get help! HELP! PLEASE!" she hurriedly yelled.

your face scrunched up in pain from the load calls for help coming from robin. she finally noticed quieting down. 

"don't yell. don't worry. let me go in peace, robin. it's okay." you whisper as she holds you.

"n-no! y-you can't! c'mon, w-we'll find a way to help you! you can't die!" she exclaimed, shaking you vigorously to wake you up.

"robin. it'll be okay. you have steve and the party. you have so many people that'll be there for you. my time has come." you said slowly, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"n-no! you can't die like this! no one can replace you, y/n. I love you too much for that." she said, tears now rolling down her cheeks.

"it could have been worse. demodogs aren't the worst  way to die." you said with a chuckle.

"the  first person I've met who actually tries to joke while dying." robin said with a small smile.

"i can't imagine a world without you. what about our promise?" robin asks.

"don't worry. i'll still keep it. we'll grow old together. only thing is we won't be right by each other. it's okay, though. i'll see you soon, love." you said, as your heartbeat started to slow down. 

"i love you. i love you more than you could imagine. i love you, i love you, i love you." robin repeatedly said as she rocked you back and worth in her arms.

"i love you too, and I'll see you again." you finally said, before taking your last breath. robin broke down crying over your limp body, wishing every second that you would come back and this was all just a bad dream.

but you were gone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter Word Count: 457

i wrote this on a phone that I stole :P I was at a wedding and the internets trash so sorry it took so long :(

I'm not very good at writing sad stuff, but i tried my best, let me know if i can fix anything :)