❥ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐭. 𝟑)

ello! 

tw: none????

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

you awaken from your slumber, and feeling famished, you walk to the kitchen, unaware of the fact that today was the day you were meeting robin. in fact, you were so sleep deprived, to the extent where you had completely forgotten about the concept of having to go to work, and instead lolled around in your bed for a solid twenty minutes. you ransacked your fridge, ignoring the countless oranges that had spilled out while you were collect your sad looking dinner from last night.

you shoved it in the microwave, impatiently tapping your foot as you stared through the small glass window, watching your crusty meal from last night being heated up. eventually, the microwave beeped, signaling that it should be opened.

minutes passed by as you ate your meal in silence, leaving you to contemplate what you were going to do next. your thoughts were interrupted by the cruel ringing of an alarm on your phone, which was labeled as "get the hell up bitch you have 10 minutes till you need to get in your car and go to work." 

panicked, you yeeted the tupperware across the room, deciding you would clean it up after work, before hurriedly changing into presentable clothes, grabbing your car keys and phone, and speed running out the door.

somehow managing to not break the speed limit, you walked into your workspace, sighing as you saw the crowd of customers waiting to be served. this was going to be a very long day.

*time skip because i'm sure you don't want another 300 words on something that doesn't matter*

hours passed by, and as the time finally read 5 o'clock, you smiled, relieved you could take off your dusty uniform and clock out. successfully completing all of the previously listed tasks, you happily walked out of the fast-food restaurant, ready to go home, until you heard a dreaded ding from your phone. you sighed, wondering what it could be this time, before lighting up as you realized that your were meeting robin today.

unable to contain your excitement, you ran through starcourt mall, before stopping at scoops ahoy. there, at the counter, could be seen robin, tending to a young girl and her friends, who couldn't be older than the age of maybe 10 or 11.

robin rolled her eyes at the young girl, before handing her a sample of some flavor. you giggled at her annoyed expression, watching from afar. some older kids came along, looking to be about 13 or 14, and the second robin saw them, she turned around, before yelling, "dingus, your children are here! i'm clocking out, i'm way over my shift. your turn!".

you were surprised she hadn't noticed you yet, but you could see her going to the back, and the so called 'dingus' stepped forward, clearly annoyed his break was over.

robin came out from the back, and immediately spotted you, before her eyes widened in shock. you couldn't tell if she was excited to see you, or disappointed that maybe you didn't look as good as she had hoped.

she quickly runs over yo you and hugs you, as if you've been friends for a long time.

"y/n, right?" she says, her smile spreading even more.

"yep! it's nice to meet you, robin!" you reply, unable to contain your giggling. she stared at you for a while, before smiling, somehow brighter than before.

confused, you asked, "what, is there something on my face?"

giggling, she responded, "you know how the first time i messaged you i sent a text about seeing this girl who was like, really hot, but to the wrong person? well, you're kind of  the girl i saw..."

"no way."

"yes way, and you look far better in person." you gushed at this compliment, wondering how lucky you were to have met someone like robin. something in your gut was telling you  that she was an amazing person, even though you knew her for such a short amount of time.

you stood there, silently admiring each other, before she spoke up, "wanna go to the park? the sun still hasn't set."

you smiled, glad that things were finally going your way.

"i'd love too."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

chapter word count: 820 words

HELP WHAT IS THIS 😭 ✋

honestly i don't know where this is going it feels too long to really be a oneshot. thoughts on turning it into a short story?

wow i legit wrote 300 words of this oneshot on you getting up and microwaving a meal.

as always, requests are open and i might update faster for requests (wink wonk) 

comment vote pm requests and yeah as always dont do drugs kids and take care of yourselves 

- midnight <3