info and intros

Okay so just to start off this was supposed to be a regulus black fanfic then a sirius one and then i changed it to a remus one in the third chapter before regulus was even mentioned. so if you get strong vibes of anastasia and sirius getting it on you're right they were gonna.

ANA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GRYFFINDOR but i changed that last minute cuz i thought why not add some more spice to her life 😋 even have a full paragraph of what her reaction is written out somewhere n all

FOUND IT-

There had to be a way out there just had to be. When her mother and father found out that the sole heir Avery family was a Gryffindor... her thought train was interrupted by the tremendous sound of applause and cheering coming from the Gryffindor table. she rushed down trying to hide her shame and took a seat at the very end.

This obviously isn't perfect as it's my first fanfic and basically just practice but tbh i want to get this over asap so i can write abt my new-old obsession the weasley twins<33 maybe that could be a sequel idk i've not even written the first one yet.

ALSO sorry for bad grammar and possibly missing caps i'm a- mostly writing on my phone and b- turned caps lock off 😽

okay getting on to it-

   character list, who they're
played by and where you
know them from

- ANASTASIA AVERY- Alexis Bledel (rory gilmore, gilmore girls)

-LILY EVANS- karen gillan (amelia pond, doctor who)

-MARLENE MCKINNON- Elle Fanning (aurora, malificent)

-SIRIUS BLACK- Ben Barns (Dorian, the picture of dorian gray)

-JAMES POTTER- Aaron Taylor-Johnson (kick-ass...kick-ass)

-REMUS LUPIN- Andrew Garfield (spider man)

-PETER PETTIGREW- Jeremy Dozier (Clarke, dirty girl).

-ADELINE MONTAG (Ada)- Maitreyi Ramakrishinan (Devi, Never have i ever)

-TOM RIDDLE- Tom Hughes (Joe Lambe/ Prince Albert)

-EUPHEMIA POTTER- Anne Hathaway when she's older (Mia, The Princess Diaries)

-FLEAMONT POTTER- don't have anyone cast as him yet.

-HOPE LUPIN- Embeth Davidtz (Miss Honey, Matilda)

-LYALL LUPIN- Martin Freeman (John Watson, Sherlock)

Ada was given a look around chapter 6 so if i describe her before that and it doesn't fit with who i've appointed her as that's why

any other characters probably aren't that important and it's important to use your imagination babes 🤷‍♀️ if there are new big characters released i'll be sure to drop a little description part but for people like Molly Prewett (weasley) i'm sure you can imagine what she looks like young i mean come onnnn

anyway have fun and enjoy my lovelies 😽

start date- 9/8/22 (tuesday 9th august 2022)
end date- 5/1/23 (wednesday 5th january 2023)