School....chapter 1

I slammed my hand down to shut my alarm off,Then started getting ready for school,I showered for about 20 minutes then Crystal (my cepan) told me to hurry up so I would'nt be late for my first day of a private school called "Dr. Richards Private school" I thought it was pretty nice and fancy, in there the lobby had crystal chandlers (haha crystal!) oh now to get back on track!, Crystal said it would be good for me because I was practically all trained most of my legacies have developed... But the one thing that Crystal always says is to "Watch out and don't use any of your legacies", I got out of the shower as Crystal told me to, and I looked in the mirror and looked at my legs with 2 round scars on them..... I must have been staring at them for at least 2 mins. That Is when I heard a knock at the door "Hurry up Chelsey!" Shouted Crystal... Oh god why?

2 Hours Later*

"Welcome to Dr.Richards private school" a young woman about in her late 20s said. I smiled, Just then Crystal asked"Hi My daughter Is just wondering what floor and dorm she staying in??" The young woman looked confused and then said "oh yes wait, Chelsey Wills right??" I nodded. "Great! Now just stay here while I go and get your key and class Schedule!" She smiled then walked away and came back moments later with a card and paper "here you go my dear and your room is 217 on the 2nd floor of 3 okay!!" She smiled then I nodded and said thanks.

We got to my room and I noticed that there was somebody's stuff was already there.....

---------------------------------------------

Left you with a cliffhanger?? haha

IM SOO SORRY IF IT SUCKED ITS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE EVER WRITTEN!!!!

Haha

10 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR CHAPTER 2

-IAm#6Niallersgurl